1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

“good Movies “ To Watch During Lockdown ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Apr 17, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I watched ponmagal vandaal and strong message in the movie.Well needed movie in these days.

Jyotika has become very very calm and needed more expressions..even I felt that.

Pandiarajan is a total waste in that movie but it was good to see all the good directors of the yester years in the movie..

I felt very sad for the kids and scared as a mom..no child should endure this kind of pain..People have become
    So mentally corrupt to even think of such a nasty thing..

Wish this movie was screened in the theatre!! Only now we will have coronavirus things and all the good movies with messages will be seen in amazon prime.

Mokka movies with useless messages will only get time to be screened..

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Watching BREATHE seasons in amazon prime ..Madhavan starrer thriller..

On to 4th episode.. so far so good.

It was released in 2018..don’t know how many saw it but it is good

Ranchu likes this.
  3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Hi @Laks09, I saw the movie recently and I thought it was all incoherent. It was very artificial, is what I felt. The following made me doubt the earnestness of the movie and the makers. I found the husband's character very annoying. He can file a legal restraint but not tell a simple word "sorry" to his wife. Apparently a legal restraint is better than asking her forgiveness. I also think the wife was equally silly, she cannot just walk out with no claims, nothing, because of that one incident. It would only hurt her. Not that guy. I didn't understand why the in-laws just kept quiet throughout the movie and all of a sudden changed their minds in the end. For all of them, going the legal route was less of a headache than simple plain communication. This was totally impractical movie and such movies shouldn't scare you. Do not watch such movies if they are going to disturb you.

4. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Good newws - HIndi movie, took the serious infertility issue and but taken as dramatic comedy.

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Watched kapoor and sons.Refreshing movie

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Ponmagal vandhal was a very predictive movie. I hope No girl or mom has to undergo this trauma. These days Life is very testing and scary for parents with young girls.
    Breathe - the story and acting is fantastic as usual by MAdhavan. I actually couldn't take it towards the end. I started crying. Very very moving series. To watch it during these times of quarantine, I would say No.

I still keep watching Boss Engera Bhaskaran, can't believe how light and funny it is after running through all Nagaesh comedies.
    Indian Matchmaking is a good series to go through without any involvement.
    Dark - Is a not to be missed German Sci-fi thriller. A fantastic watch if anyone has Netflix.

anika987 likes this.
  7. vidhyalakshmid

Kumbalangi nights - Serene kerala village life film. Kumbalangi is the fishing village near Kochi. Simple movie from debutant director and Fazhad fazil`s different role also.

Rihana and anika987 like this.
  8. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Love mocktail, a kannada movie was natural, simple and a neat movie.
    Mattu vadalara telugu movie was ok time pass.
    Breathe 2 has come, but havent watched yet, season 1 was amazing, both madhavan and amit sadh were brilliant.
    Just add magic and the worst are lovely series to watch with kids.
    Heard good reviews about Indian matchmaking, panchayat, family man and the mentalist series.

Regards
    Nandini

anika987 likes this.
  9. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

In my above post, i meant just add magic and the worst witch series are fun to watch with the kids

10. vidhyalakshmid

C U soon - Brand new malayalam movie on amazon prime. During lockdown we stick to our computer more than enough.If we start to watch a movie, we expect to see some outdoors and relax. But this movie is made of only with computer screen,videocalls, chat and voice messages. The director of TAKE OFF movie Mahesh Narayan directed the movie during lockdown without outdoors.

Rihana likes this.