Finest Posts Winners - July 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nothing would make me happier than writing a colourful announcement of Winners. But I have not been able to see any colours in my life right now other than the dull cream of the wall in front of me. My contact with the world outside is zero for nearly six months. Thankfully I have IL to tide over this sick phase of my life! I don’t want to ramble unnecessarily as you will be waiting to hear the announcement of Winners for July 2020.

An ode is usually our ecstatic response to anything that captures our heart. It is always in lyrical form. But occasionally we become eloquent in dealing with anything that captures our heart and we don’t sit and try to write a poem. We just pour our feelings in any form that comes handy. Like when we write about a plate of steaming iddli. And that ecstatic expression sounds like a poem even if it is in prose. Blackbeauty84 has proved this and no wonder she calls it an ode.

I have great pleasure in declaring @blackbeauty84 as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award for her post An Ode To Idli

MIL and DIL! How much we hear about the turmoil in their relationship! But such turmoil is not always beyond healing. When we read the well-expressed anguish of SGBV, we tend to feel that the happy days are just waiting to dawn.

I have great pleasure in declaring @SGBV as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award for her thread Her Birthday

My hearty congratulations to the Winners and my sincere thanks to the proposers and supporters of the Winning Posts!

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes my dear Anna we all are waiting when it will become normal and we can meet our friends and relatives

Congratulations @blackbeauty84 and @SGBV for being the winner. Glad my nominated post got the award

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Congratulations @blackbeauty84 and @SGBV for being the winner Of July ‘20 award.

Keep it up IDLI & MIL.

THANKS AND REGARDS.

4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

congratulations to winners
    jayasala42

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    Sir, you know all of senior citizens are in the same boat without sailing. We are told most vulnerable and so exercise more caution and precautions. It is kabasurakudineer as preventative all over since 23rd March, ‘20 when lockdown declared.

that is perfectly put. My feedback at #8 of the her post An Ode To Idli stands to this fact.

THANKS & Regards.

6. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

It's a treat to write your finest post. If there is an option, I'll nominate it for the finest post.
    Many thanks for declaring my post as finest post and thanks all for the nominations.

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks ma'am

iyerviji likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

Thanks much sir

9. blackbeauty84

Thanks ma'am

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations to both @blackbeauty84 and @SGBV. We all know @blackbeauty84 is a prolific writer with accreditation earlier as well. Her Ode about Idli the white moonlike eatable hopefully creates more fans for Idli among the new generation. We all were raised with Idli's soaked in Sambar.

Whether it is writing about her MIL's birthday or presenting a country, @SGBV puts the same level of effort in providing as much information as possible in an organized manner. I am glad she is a winner this month.