1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Bed Bugs!????

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by EagerForInfo, Jul 21, 2020.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

hello,
    Now that the lockdown has give us a lot more time than usual I am doing way more cleaning than normal. But to my surprise I have noticed beg bugs in the house! I am not a filthy person but at the same time I am not overly cleaning either . I do the basic essentials like cooking, dishes, vacuuming, laundry everyday and the other things like cleaning microwave, oven, fridge, bathrooms cupboards, and even mopping I do whenever I can. I fold my laundry regularly. But don't know how we ended up with them.

Has anyone gotten rid of them succesfully? Please suggest ideas on how to get rid of them completely! I feel aweful! My son wet the bed during lockdown.. I did leave the sheets on the floor for a few days (maybe 2 weeks) as I wanted to finish all the small laundry first before putting such a huge comforters in wash. could that have caused this?

Feeling aweful and looking for solutions!

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

can sleeping with the lights on prevent them from biting us? and later cause them to die? Sheesh.

3. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Check this thread & related threads to see if it helps. Eucalyptus oil is suggested by a member.