1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life Is Filled With Problems.. Please Help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sweetygals, Jul 12, 2020.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

See, he is not taking up the responsibility of his actions. He is blaming your absence and making you feel guilty. This indicate,he will do it again if you are not there.

You are also stressed with so many things, but you behaved like a responsible adult and loyal wife. So it's just a blame game.

It has nothing to do with you. It was his conscious decision to go after other women. A man of integrity dont do that. He is an adult and father of two kids. He was well aware that you will walk away if you know it. He never expected that it will be revealed to you. In that case, he would have acted like a loyal husband in front of you ,but a cheater behind your back.

If I were in position, i wont take him back as husband, until he join for a family counseling and take responsibility of his own actions. He has to prove that he is faithful. I will continue as parent of kids for many months, till he prove himself. Dont forgive him and take him back soon.

But if you accept him as husband in near future, dont bring the past again and again, that can lead to more fights and issues. You have to give yourself some time to heal, I believe. Whatever happened can't be reversed, but if both of you work together I think you can build your married life back.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Sweetygals, Mistt and Laks09 like this.
  2. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

OP, What happened cannot be changed. Look at the present situation and think about your priorities. when you make a decision, please let his parents and your parents know. this is important. because in future, if any of this comes back, you need your family and his to know what was going on originally. I have heard stories where wife helped husband in similar situation and getting back stabbed. Sine she didnt tell anyone thinking about "what would parents think" gave an excellent opportunity for husband to flip 180 and blame her at a later stage. So if you decide to help your husband, which I think you should do, not out of any obligation, but because family is the bigger picture here. But let his mother and your family know what he has done and why everyone is stressed.

Sweetygals likes this.