1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Urgent Advice Please.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by meenu2020, Jul 10, 2020.

1. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Dear OP, hugs to u. I think ur husband is stressed about not having kids..he is influenced by people or parents poking him for not having kids..Just take it easy..such things happen when u have problems in conceiving..But u should try to relax ur husband rather than worrying about his behaviour..u should show him that u r taking interest in getting the diagnosis and treatment done for conceiving.. u should discuss more with him about how to go about treatment and take him to the doctor along with u. You should consult psychologist for the anger issues and in general for the stress related to not being able to conceive..if possible switch ur job to a more relaxed one where you get leave for the treatment..This treatment is very stressful and u will feel it was worth it when u get successful and conceive..Just relax and take it as a passing phase ..Do yoga which will improve ur response to treatment and relax u.I have been there done that so any questions u have I will b more than happy to answer..RELAX.

joylokhi likes this.
  2. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Op

after you conceive your husband might get stressed about upcoming expenses, worry for recession, more housework pressure etc. this worrying pattern is never ending. You have to talk to him firmly effectively that his behavior is not acceptable. He is hurting you by doing all this. Bringing baby does not solve problems in fact add up existing problems. Think millions times before you even plan baby if it’s worth all the trouble. I have raised my 2 kids and know how hard it is. Be prepared for responsibility.

3. meenu2020

meenu2020 Senior IL'ite

Dear drdiva,
    My husband is a stressing personality.Even when he did not have job he was extremely stressful and taunt me that he left his job because of fight with me that he was not able to focus on the job.what I did to him??? Even a simple world of advice sometime unbearable for him.It is very hard for me to serve his wishes all the time....after all i am a human.but he want everything in his own way.
    He is not agree for counselling. I am worried about my future with him.because In human life problems never end.being stressful always does not help.these worries sometime make me least interested in concieving.but still I try just to make him happy.

4. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Dear OP.. u seem to b very stressed at this time..so better concentrate on relaxing and watching his behaviour..tell him if u consult a psychologist only then the treatment will help ..there is no use of treatment when so much of stress and negativity is there..going for counseling will help both the relationship and trying to conceive journey..tell him that. Talk to him openly.