Pray For My Mom Please

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by soumya2552, Jul 10, 2020.

1. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Hi lovely ladies.
    I request you all to pray for my mom. She has dealt a lot with my dad. She is the bread winner of my family. My dad is an alcoholic. He keeps torturing her by scolding her and treating her like a slave. No access to her own finances. Her earnings are all saved under his account. She is very timid and scared of him till date.
    I believe in group prayers a lot. I always participate in them.
    Hence request everyone to pray for her so that she gets to enjoy her bit of life.
    Her name is Venkata Ramana.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

sandhya2020 likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Bhagvan Maharishi Ramana would certainly listen and protect, preserve and continued to defend your MA always. Faith in Him one would stand to reap Rewards.
    If convenient do ascend malai mandir Chinnamalai pray to Lord Karthik.

soumya2552 likes this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

s@soumya2552
    Sorry to hear about your mother. It must be so very distressing for you. Shall surely keep her in my prayers. IN addition , have you tried what can be done practically to help your mother to cope with this. If she is earning member, why cant she keep at least part of her salary with her to control , knowing your father's nature. We do not know your families dynamics, even so, you can take help of relatives, family on both sides and help your mother lead a proper life.

4. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

I am supporting her and doing my best. But I feel so bad for her as she is trapped with him. At this age she has no where to go leaving him alone. She is staying back so that he does not become a headache to me. Its the mental torture she is going through with him.

joylokhi likes this.
  5. sandhya2020

sandhya2020 Silver IL'ite

I'm really sorry for what your mother is going through. So much you are suffering.Will surely pray .

This is emotional and financial abuse- please take some relatives'help to help her come out of te situation- if you are an adult, maybe you can intervene too.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  6. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Sorry for your mom. Will definitely include her in my prayers. She deserves all the happiness

soumya2552 likes this.