Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sweet2019

Sweet2019 New IL'ite

Just copy pasting my original question here :

I am going through a rough phase of life. My wife is mentally/emotionally torturing and abusing me physically&verbally, i am not able to take it up - have exhausted myself handling her. She also repetitively asks for divorce and wants separation/money during fights and abuses.

I am quite unsure what to do ? Will divorce work out. She is a destructive kind of person and very harsh in words - I am doubtful of last days with her.

Please share your thoughts.

2. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

[
    Regards[/QUOTE]
    Thank you Pragaspathy sir for the reply. I will pray Lord Muruga to mitigage this hard period.
    But I am concerned now about my daughter as per your mention. she is DOB 2nd June 2004, place- california, time 16.58 hrs. please guide me what to expect so I can take care of her- about health or studies or something else.
    expecting your guidance on my daughter.
    Thank you[/QUOTE]

3. concave

concave New IL'ite

Sir still I didnt conceive sir, can you please let me know when I will get pregnant sir....any roshan is there

4. strei

strei New IL'ite

Namaskar sir,

As promised sharing the good news sir. By gods grace and your blessings my sister in law has conceived and due in october.. Initially there were some issues but now its fine but most probably it is going to be a c-sec. so again looking up to you for a suitable date and time after 10 oct.. Its much time still, so please take you time and let me know sir. Regards and highly obliged.. Namaskar

5. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    I see no respite. The situation is such that my husband has stopped even considering moving out of this house. I understand that it is a difficult period for everyone. But i am miserable. I have no hope. After all these years, i found the courage to move out and my husband supported me, but due to the corona crisis - nothing can be done. My mother in law has done everything possible to make my life tough. I dont know how long i can continue like this. So much of unhappiness at home. Sir can i do anything to improve my situation? Is there any hope of moving out ever?

6. richn

richn New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Please help with some inputs for my health and mental stress issues. My health issues keep coming up. I had two surgeries for kidney issues in late 2019. Pain in kidney is back again. Experiencing a depression and no hopes for future these days. Atmosphere at home is not stressful too.

Do I have further surgery ? Will my home be relaxing again? Is my depression going to resolve to positivity in my near future? Will I be able to have some spiritual growth ahead? Any positive times ahead? Any remedies?

Female, Aug-13-1976, 07:55 am, Hyderabad India.

Thank you!

7. del

del Senior IL'ite

Namaste swami,

My name : Thushitha kruthi velampati
    Date of birth : 8th may 1987
    Time of birth : 01: 35 PM
    Place of birth : tirupati

From 4-5 months I am facing problem in my office. My manager is troubling me every day and I am feeling more stress. I am trying for internal job transfer in my office, but it is not happening.
    Can you please help me when my issues in office wi get over? Will I get internal job transfer? Any remedies?

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Thushitha

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

very glad to know that with the blessings of the Almigthty, your sister got conceived and she will have good health and gifted with the beautiful gift of the Almighty.

It is too early to fix the time for c.section surgery Please let me know 15 days before the due date for surgery along withe the birth details of your sister and her husband and also the place of delivery so that I shall try to fix the suitable date and let you know.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is nothing to worry. Please ignore your Manager and try to avoid talking or use limited words in responding to you and if he still continues to do any mischief, just be silent and attend your work. Nothing adverse will happen.

Please pray lord Subramania and try to be on fast on the day Kritika, from 06.00 am to 06.00 if the health permits you and also try to recite Kandha Shasti Kavasam or hear the same, before going to the bed.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

you are running the dasa of Venus who is well placed in the Lagna along with its friend Mercury and also the Yogahara Mars. There is nothing to worry. You may please pray Goddess Lakshmi and adverse things will automatically go down.

Regards