Working In Less Known Company

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by blessed, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:This ought to be the right method always almost in all spheres and this practise to be adopted in a soft manner that should not lead to provoking the other or the other feels nettlesome.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  2. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

As far as I know she is not dating anyone and she very clearly told us that she is not getting married in next 3-4 years as she is only focused in her career right now or may be she is seeing some one, but we are okay with it because she is an adult and knows what is best for her.
    She says her life in Texas is awesome and doesn't want to make any haste full decisions

3. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes she is wfh from March and thank fully safe right now

4. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

No
    Who is he??

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Nuzhath

Nuzhath Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I think it is upto your daughter to decide whether she wants to learn, gain experience and move up the ranks in this small company. She should constantly strive to learn and keep track of how the company is faring in the market. Keep her eyes and ears on the ground as it were. If she hankers for a corporate life and a better salary early on in her career, then so be it. But my suggestion would be to discuss with peers in the market about how the company will do in the future and whether it is worthwhile to spend the next five years in this company. MNCs and corporates hire at various levels of experience - she can always join as a mid-level executive. But the responsibilities, performance and learning opportunities are more in a smaller company. At one point, she herself will feel the constraints and will want to move on. Obviously, this stage hasn't arrived for her, as yet.
    Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Nuzhath

blessed and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:You had guessed already yet you desire from horse mouth.
    Yes I am that horse.
    Thank you for asking.
    Regards.

blessed likes this.