1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty care with Nature products

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shilpa12345, Apr 27, 2008.

1. jasjones845

jasjones845 New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa, Thanks for sharing useful natural skin care remedies. will definitely try out these natural skin care products to achieve glowing & healthy skin.

2. trendslife34

trendslife34 New IL'ite

Magnificence, erotic nature, style – Lips are said to be the second purpose of fascination on any lady's face after eyes. Lips do get more seasoned alongside you and your skin. There are regular ways by which you can make your lips look more youthful, greater and red. Because of contamination and because of wild utilization of unforgiving beautifying agents, lips will in general turn dim and lose their regular magnificence after some time. Also, we are compelled to rely upon beautifying agents considerably more. Simple Tips to Keep your Lips Beautiful
    It is simply so as to effortlessly improve your magnificence by making an appealing grin just as a standout amongst the most ideal approaches to play out this is with pink lips. Without a doubt, many individuals for the most part are not sufficiently blessed to have normally pink lips in lieu of having lips that are pale just as dull which isn't alluring.

3. trendslife34

trendslife34 New IL'ite

4. Theskinstore

Theskinstore New IL'ite

For nature products, you can use Nature's Secrets which are made of pure Nature ingredients from Srilanka. And best for all times.

5. LaaRF

LaaRF New IL'ite

A good natural honey mask is a great option for face moisturizing.

6. SallyGreen

SallyGreen New IL'ite

I made face cleanser from aloe vera and miccelar water. Also, black, white and blue clay masks with rose water.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  7. RishabhBansal

RishabhBansal Junior IL'ite

Hey,

Taking Care of your skin is vital. Most people use beauty products according to their skin types and it is the best choice. As winters are arriving, get ready to deal with the dry skin. I use Dove Moisturizer to protect my skin in winters.

And taking care of your skin with natural products is way more beneficial as it keeps your skin more healthy and glowing.

If you are not able to use natural things directly, go with some natural brand. Patanjali is the best brand for me which provides 100% authentic and natural products.

Here is a list of Patanjali Products with Price. If you haven't tried Patanjali Products, just give them a chance. Surely, you will like it. Nothing is better than taking care of your skin naturally.

#TakeCarePeople

8. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

Homemade Face Moisturizer and Wrinkle Cream
    Ingredients
    1.5 ounces beeswax (find beeswax here)
    3 ounces avocado oil (find avocado oil here)
    3 ounces coconut oil (find unrefined coconut oil here)
    15 drops frankincense essential oil (find pure frankincense EO here)
    15 drops myrrh essential oil (find pure myrrh EO here)
    10 drops sandalwood essential oil (find pure sandalwood EO here)

Instructions
    Begin making this homemade face moisturizer in a double boiler by melting beeswax, avocado oil, and coconut oil together.
    Once fully melted, stir the cream and allow it to cool slightly.
    While still liquid, add essential oils to the cream.
    Pour into two 4-ounce containers (4-ounce glass mason jars work wonderfully).
    To Use
    Use a small amount of cream each night before bed. While it may seem hard, the cream softens as it melts onto the skin.

9. neha01

neha01 New IL'ite

10. aradhyamunjaal

aradhyamunjaal New IL'ite

When it comes to natural beauty products , i trust very few products for my skin. I always prefer toxin free products for my skin and i have been using the natural beauty products by the moms co. and they have improved my skin texture so much. Highly recommended!