Sai Baba Nav Guruvara Vratam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by sociallifein30s, Jun 25, 2020.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

hi All,
    today I completed the sai baba nav guruvara vratam successfully.
    I hope baba blesses me and forgives me for any mistakes that I performed during the vratam.

However had to make some changes for my capacity -
    I thought of cooking some pulihora and give to beggars , but somehow I didnt. I donated to the trust instead.
    I did not distribute books /hardcopies, but gave the link to my friend who was asking me about the vratam.

Here I am sharing for anyone interested.
    Sai nav guruwar vrat pooja shirdi sai baba pooja

2. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Such a divine thing to do : )
    I truly hope HIM to bless you in abundance.

Best Regards
    Sinant

deeparull and sociallifein30s like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Glad that you could conclude yet with sincere feeling of not having completed the way you desired but I trust BABA WOULD NEVER MIND it.

The emotivenss is far more important than the action.

Lord Krishna says those bhakthas demonstrating their philanthropy with opulence to win the audience not acceptable to Him but those offer him just a couple of Tulsi - holy Basil- ALONG with few drops of water as neivedyam would get welcomed to a Him with open arms.

BUT ONE THING I OBSERVED IN Sai temples Are the Prasadam distributed only well to do people generally queue to collect waiting for their turn but outside the temple many handicapped & weak and old squat around. A few bhakthas ‘donate’ collected prasads to them and even few donate cash.

A man under dim street light drew some cash in currency notes from his trousers and just placed into the joined palm of a blind old woman. There was a hundred rupee note. Those sitting around her astounded that included me at earshot. I was amazed that other person by her side informed her that a ₹100 note in her hands when the man hurriedly left and disappeared in the rush.

GOD BLESS.

deeparull, Sinant and nandinimithun like this.
  4. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

yea I wanted to go out and feed the poor outside the temples on thursday too. But I didnt and I just donated to the trust. But yes, the intent is to feed someone in need and help someone. Need to keep reminding ourselves of that always.

Sinant and Thyagarajan like this.