1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sushant Singh Rajput..no More:(

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Trp is driven by people. Us.
    If you think intervening in ones life is bad, intervening in ones death is a whole new level.
    Seems, we are at that level and so the media provides. Sad no? :(.

hridhaya likes this.
  2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

I work with the smartest people I can think of. These people are from Harvard, MIT, Stanford---they have PhDs/MDs, they have multi-million grants and are fellows of National Academy of Sciences, Presidential medal winners....they have lovely houses and everything I can think of- an amazing career, great life, well respected, family----everything! But, that doesn't mean there is no depression. I hear from so many of my colleagues who either have been on medication or have been seeing psychologists. Depression is a real thing. You can have it all and still be depressed. It is not stress that we feel in day to day life. It is a disorder that leads to constant feelings of sadness and loss of interest. People can be under depression and still put a good show outwardly.

Whether the young actor was depressed or not we don't know. But I hope his death will start the conversation around mental health.

pumpkin01, SunPa, Giri12 and 3 others like this.
  3. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

I am no expert in mental health. But what I have noticed in my life is willpower, positivity, reason to live, sensitivity all are important factors. Many people specially young moms coming on this forum have many problems which can drive them to depression. So people please be kind and considerate to each other. Don’t judge or criticize anyone. If you don’t have anything good to say then don’t say. I am on this forum for more than 10 years and saw many heartbreaking stories from sad people. I was one of them. Remember how bad it can be today this shall pass. So please be kind to everyone. Also teach our kids to be strong mentally and never to bully anyone, respect everyone, help each other. In school or class any kid is lonely give him/her company, don’t judge, laugh, criticize anyone. Let’s we all make this world better place to live.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  4. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

This thread should be closed- it's making many people uncomfortable..

anika987, Mistt and pumpkin01 like this.
  5. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Well highlighted points by OP, I also agree that the thread should be closed .

anika987 likes this.
  6. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

We don't like to poke someone nose in our lives but we don't apply same rule when it comes to others life. Anyways so much discussion had done by posters and I remember a few good points. Please close this thread @Cheeniya Sir.
    @anika987 as OP of this thread you need to request admins to close this thread. Please do.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    anika987 likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi everyone,I have requested for the thread to be closed.

8. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Being smart, well educated, good looking , popular and successful alone doesn't guarantee happiness and contentment in life. .he might have been fighting his inner demons since a long time, and nepotism in the Bollywood film industry triggered it probably...lot of people have personal , relationship problems and health issues which they don't reveal to others....being in clinical depression made him more vulnerable...in a weak moment, something would have made him lose interest in life and commit suicide...
    I myself remember facing depression at several stages of life...not easy to be positive in life when you have to deal with your personal issues and be bullied by others at the same time...

Giri12 and anika987 like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

True...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2020
  10. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

And Anika, it's ok to create as many threads as you want and in subject / topic of your choice.. if it makes you feel good to interact with others and get different perspectives on an issue. .those who want will reply and those who find it irrelevant will not reply, it's as simple as that...anyway admins are here to help if things get out of hand.

shravs3, Induslady and anika987 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.