1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Know Why Hes Doing This?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. winterhue

winterhue Gold IL'ite

Clearly the statement you made of supporting him hurt his ego, so he is just retaliating. If he keeps asking, tell him that he took 10 yrs to return the money, you will take the same time to do that too.
    But on a more deeper note, you should probably address the issues of your marriage. Are you having issues? is this a first step towards separation? what is your take on this?

drdiva and blindpup10 like this.
  2. livingitup

livingitup Bronze IL'ite

malstrom: i love you and your response.;):kissingheart:

MalStrom likes this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

But what is he planning????

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

• think u are on the right path. Something to do with social security. Cause he is talking to friends in midnight about social security. But what??? Please help me understand

5. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

20200620_233414.jpg

Vaikuntha likes this.
  6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

But that would apply both ways right ?? I can collect his benefits. ??... unless he already has a working girl ready to get married to ?? Hmmm...

7. blindpup10

Yes! After 10 years of marriage and if there is a divorce the one with no job or makong less money than the other can access his benefits. You will get benefits until you get married. I haven't read all your posts. But going from what others are commenting. I want to assume, you are stay at home. If you are Stay at home then the benefits will be given to you until you get married.

EagerForInfo likes this.
  8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I am a U.S.citizen if it matters. The selfish fellow got citizenship through me. ,,( I did not even know I even signed any papers for him till after he had the CEREMONY to naturalize him) he just sent me a video after it was done. You would think he would take me too right) this was maybe before our 5th anniversary.

This is a public forum. I dont want to disclose too much info but considering this thread I am telling thjs.

9. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Are the benefits so high?? Should be just in $100s range right. Not enough to live on

10. blindpup10

Like I mentioned its a vague guess. But do some research on 10 year marriage and divorce.
    Second- go meet a lawyer. You can consult family lawyer online to understand better what your husband maybe thinking.
    Each state has different laws regarding 10 years of marriage. Based on what I know is what i suggested. And honestly I don't know what all can be claimed under benefits and are you sure it is in just $100s?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020