1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The Power Of Fitness! - Part 2

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anika987, Jan 8, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

You mean the resistance bands?
    There are many brands in amazon but at home right now I don’t use them.I stick to weights and body weight training.The resistance bands I usually use when am at gyms but unfortunately I don’t know the brand.In amazon there are lot of varieties, some high priced but try to get one which seems reasonable and try it
    Out.

Saahasi likes this.
  2. Saahasi

Saahasi Silver IL'ite

Yes resistance bands.Thank you so much. I will check them.

anika987 likes this.
  3. Saahasi

Saahasi Silver IL'ite

Some people suggested me to weigh myself everyday but sometimes that drives me nuts when I see a spike in the number. I feel it’s good to weigh myself once a week.What about the measurements ? How often is it recommended to measure yourself ? Once or twice a month? Plz suggest Anika.

anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I hardly weight myself but maybe once in a while just to see if am within my BMI levels.

See as you strength train..when you gain muscles..it weighs more than fat and your scale might show you have increased pounds But it is just muscle weight.

Weight loss is how you feel good about yourself and how you reach your goal of whatever your ideal body looks like. Do not rely on some number to make you feel good.

You should feel good,your health should be in check and your energy levels increased are the main goals.Please add yoga to increase flexibility which will help you in the long run.