TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. subhamahesh1219

subhamahesh1219 New IL'ite

I have pcod problem yesterday I test pregnancy it came faint line is it positive or not. I have leg pain and frequent urination while night time sleeping today 51 days

2. pradnyasinare

pradnyasinare New IL'ite

I had my second IUI on March 1. After that I had fairly light period on March 15. After 10 days I had very little spotting for 3 days. We did not try this month. Now this month I am late by 8 days. My cycle is of 25-28 days. I am fairly regularly. This is the first time that my periods are late. Has anyone experienced the same??

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Other than these symptoms what other symptoms are you facing. Increase in amount of cervical mucus,Heaviness in breast or any other changes?

4. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Hello All,
    I wanted to post in infertility struggle but couldn't, hence i am posting here. I suffered a miscarriage last year and have been trying to conceive this year. I think I was able to cope with my miscarriage to some amount of success and move on and be hopeful. However, whenever i hear my sister-in-law's baby's voice on phone (my husband calls up almost daily and is very fond of his neice), I find myself in anger, envy, and all sorts of negativity. My SIL and I don't get along well, so that may be the reason, because I don't face this emotion when I am with my friends and their kids. I am trying to come out of this and reason with myself. But nothing is working.

Have any of you dealt with something similar? and how did you cope with it?

Regards
    Ramya

5. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear about ur loss. I could totally relate to ur feelings as i m in similar boat. I am struggling with infertility too while my sister in law has 1.5 yr old baby. She is even younger than me. We also chat every alternate day with baby n sis in law. I used to feel jealous about it but now i understand everybody can not hav everything. Maybe we r lucky in some other life departments. N in fact the baby is very fond of me n my husband. He can talk now n he screams with joy when he sees me. I am also very attached to him. I understand that baby should get equal love from all relatives as its not his mistake that we dnt hav baby. So open ur heart. Be lovable with baby and mother. I realized even every mother has to tolerate immense pain while bringing up the child. So be gentle with them. Dnt be envy or angry as it wont solve d problem but it may imbalance ur own hormones. If u cant talk daily to them just talk 2 sentences and give phone to husband. Just be calm n i m sure u will soon be blessed with baby again. Lots of baby dust to u n good luck. Tc dear

Ramyarc likes this.
  6. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Thanks @Giri12
    You are an amazing person. Lots of baby dust and good luck to you too!

Giri12 likes this.
  7. Mira145

Mira145 New IL'ite

I’m so heartbroken right now.
    I am 38 years old and husband is 40. We’ve been TTC for 4 years now and have had 2 failed IUI’s, 1 failed IVF where no eggs were retrieved.
    My second IVF resulted in 14 eggs and 5 blastocysts (2 day 5 blasts and 3 days 6 blasts).
    On 1 June we transferred 1 5 day blastocyst, the doctor said blast was good quality, endometrial lining was excellent, Progesterone level was 49.5, doctor wanted above 25.

My beta is on 15 June, I tested first time at 6DP5DT and it was negative, I thought it was early, today is 13DP5DT and it’s still BFN.

I haven’t had many symptoms, except for increased vaginal discharge, spotting from 6DPT which I thought could be implantation bleeding, occasional acid reflux and sometimes a funny feeling in my stomach.
    Has anyone had a BFN on HPT but a positive at beta?

8. Zzzzahra

Zzzzahra Bronze IL'ite

Hi I am trying for my second child started induction with letrozole on day 9 follicle 17mm but endometrium was very thin so estradiol 2tablets three times daily given for 2days on day11 follicle 19mm endometrium 5.5mm HCG trigger given.on day 13 follicel ruptured endometrium 7.7mm is my endometrium thin?should I continue estradiol