Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am once again posting my query.

Sir,
    Please help me. I am waiting from past 1.5 months for your reply.

So far in my life nothing has been achieved.
    Financially we are having lots of problems. Until now we have no savings. My husband job is not stable. I don't have job. My son is behind is health and studies.

After living abroad for 10 years I keep thinking to come back home to India with my 6 year old boy. My husband will continue his work abroad. He will never move back to India. Should I continue to stay with him here.

Is this right decision? I am completely lost and very depressed. I am always worried about my son's studies. No Idea why not a inch of success i have received till now. We don't have any properties, looking at our money situation I don't see happening soon

Sir Please let me know what is my future. Thanks again

Below are details of mine and my husband's.

Husband Details
    DOB- 23-05-1981
    Birth Time- 12.59 p.m.
    Naksthatram- Utharashada
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My Details
    DOB- 08-02-1982( 8th Feb)
    Birth Time- 11 a.m.
    Naksthatram - Ashlesha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My son's details
    DoB - 02 May 2014
    Birth Time- 9.23 a.m.
    Nakshatram- Vrushabha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

Thanks in advance,
    Kind Regards
    Shija

2. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir

I have few questions. We were looking for house during early this year and due to Corona we just left and now again the agent again mentioned us about a north facing home and we said decided to buy it. It will be built and delivered in Dec- Jan. Can you please check mine and my husband horoscope and tell if it is a good time to buy a home and move in Jan 2021. I also want to how is my job looking? Right now it is bit stressful but since we are getting a new home, will I be working for next few years. Will I get recognition in my career? How is my husband career looking? He expected a. Promotion this year but it did not get.

I have given mine and my husband details below.
    My details:
    Name:Sadhana
    Dob: 11 Nov 1986
    Time: 4.20 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Kumbam
    star: Pooratadhi

Husband details
    Name: Badhri
    Dob: 10 June 1987
    Time: 4.25 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Viruchikam
    star: Anusham

Can you please clarify. Thanks.

3. Priya999

Priya999 Bronze IL'ite

hi Sir

I am working in one of the big software company starting from Dec 2010 till day its being almost 9 1/2 years in same company ..from last 2 years i am searching for other jobs for my career growth and till now single company interview is not cleared and i am in same position from last 4 years and not seeing any chance of next position as well in the current organization
    Can you please help me
    1)When i will change the job
    2)When i will get promotion
    3)when i will go to abroad to other countries

DOB: 11- Jan -1989
    Timeof Birth: 4:32am
    POB: Guntur(Andhra Pradesh)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  4. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the reply

My job has made redundant mid of April also at 6 weeks I had miscarriage as well . I have been trying for jobs from past 1.5 months but no luck so far. Also I am in a dilemma whether to try for baby immediately or find job and then try for baby. Please help us in guiding.
    We were so happy with pregnant news but after miscarriage and no job I am in depression.

Please guide me sir.

Thanks,

5. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathi sir
    please guide me on my career job front presently. I am an accountant and work very stressfully for more than 65 hours a week and it has been more stressful for the last 2 months due to current situation with reduction in pay. I am in Dallas TX and would like to know if I will get recognition for my hard work and get promotion and salary increase in my present job or is it time I can get another job with good perks. Is it a good time to look for another opportunity now?
    DOB - 30th May 1971, Time-16 hrs and place-Chennai.
    My husband is also out of job for almost 2 years and have a kid to go for college this year.
    kindly guide me at the present situation.
    Regards
    vian

6. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Vanakkam Guruji,

As you already said my promotion is postponed though it seem like I'll get it in a week or few days and saw many issues in my work place around me. Now due to this corona pandemic, i left Chennai and residing in my home with parents in my native. Now not receiving salary also. Im really worrying crossing this tough situation.

As i informed previously, im in a relationship with my office colleague. But my parents seeing matches for me. But I'm afraid to tell about my affair to my parents. Why because few years back i met a swamiji in a temple, and he told me suddenly "You ll get an arrange marriage only".

The guy am in a relationship also not in a State to marry me now due to his financial issues. Please guide me guruji. I'm in a deep depression now. Can't concentrate on prayers too.

1. About job, promotion.
    2. Money, Chennai house rent,
    3. Delay in a marriage.
    4. Family issues.

My Name: Preethika
    DOB: 28th Aug 1995
    POB: Tiruchengode
    TOB: 10.20PM

Advance thanks.

7. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Sorry Rohini Nakshatram, Vrushabha Rashi

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Prethika,

I have already told that the time is not supportive for change of profession. Also, in as much as you are not running the favourable dasa period, there are no immediate chances for any promotion in the near future.

As I have already told that at present you are running the period of Rahu and Mercury and the next period will be Rahu and Ketu until 24.01.2023 and there are chances for getting married during the period of Rahu dasa and Venus Bhukti which will be operative between 24.01.2023 and 24.01.2026 and this period; especially, 2.04.2023 to 27.07.2023 may give marriage.

Your chart is highly supportive for love affairs and love marriage only for the simple reason that the 5th lord Venus and the 7th lord Venus are together which is a supportive factor for marriage; and this may be either the present boy or any other boy.

Hence, once the boy is prepared for marrying you, you may politely inform your parents, which is good for you.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

vian[/QUOTE]

Hi

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Libra Lagna and at present you are running the dasa of Mars, who is the 2nd and 7th lord, who is exalted and placdd in the 4th house; but the Mars is afflicted by Rahu and there is no benefic aspect.

The period of Rahu commenced on 20.10.2017 and will be operative until 20.10.2024.

The present running Rahu maha dasa is not likely to give any good results until it is over and there may be some up and down depending upon the favourable and unfvourable Bhukti periods. Hence, for the time being, please bear with your sufferings and pray Lord Subramaniya (Lord Muruga) and try to be on fast on the day of Kritiga which will be good.

Any change of job in the near future is not supportive; however, any attempt after Oct 2020 may give some favourable results; however, you cannot expect much progress or benefit.

Please pray Lord Murugu, who is the reliever at these hard hours and this will reduce your suffering..

Please take care of your daugther.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The miscarriage is a highly worriable one not only to you but also your husband, his and your parents. Please remember that everything happens for some reason as per the will the Almighty.

At present you are running the Janma Sani out of your Ezharai Saturn period and during this period much beneficial results cannot be expected and hence, you may try for your baby; simultaneously, look for job. IN as much your Saturn, the signficator of profession is hemmed in between Venus and Moon, two subha grahas, you may not be having much sufferings in getting the job of your expectation.

Regards