Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy sir,

Reposting my query hoping you will respond.

Thank you

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swati,

You belong to Scorpio Lagna the 7th house is occupied by Ketu and aspcted by Mars and the 7th lord Venus is in its sign of debilitatin which are the main reason for the delay in marriage. Also, there is a connectivity between the mars and SAturn; and such people will normally get married beyond 30 years only.

The transit Saturn is at present from the sign of Capricorn is aspecting your Venus both in the D1 and D9 and once the transit Jupiter regularly moves to the sign of Capricorn, he will be aspecting the VEnus both in D1 and D9. Hence, there are good chances of getting married between Nov 2020 and Oct 2021.

The PCOD is a very common one among most of the ladies. Hence, you need not worry of the same and you may periodically consult the Gynecologist and act according to their advise.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In both the charts, i.e, in the chart of your brother and also the brother's wife, the 5th house of progeny has been afflicted by the maleifc planets which means there will be delay and obstruction as far as the progeny is concerned. Hence, it is advisable for both of them to go over to Kalahasthy and stay there overnight and in the next day morning may try to do the remedial measures concerning the progeny. But in the present scenario, it may be difficult to go and stay there and do the remedial measures. Hence, I am suggesting the simplest remedy which may be done and if done, and the Almighty is satisfied they will be blessed with the beautiful gift of the Almighty.

REMEDY FOR PROGENY

(1) Please try to get a piece of Turmeric in solid form, either used by ladies (Kasthuri Manjal) while taking bath or cooking turmeric and also to get a piece of Golden / yellow new cloth.

(2) On any Thursday, from 06.00 to 07.00 AM (preferably on any Suklapaksh Thursday,ie, Valarpirai Thursday), both the husband and wife should take bath (well before 06.00 AM) and then hand over the Turmeric piece to the couples, who is more interested in your welfare, either father and mother; or father-in-law and mother-in-law or grandfather and grandmother and they should keep the turmeric piece in their left hand and close the same with their right hand and then both of you pray them by bowing down to the earth and touching their feet and request them to be blessed with the child early (parents or in-laws or grandparents need not have taken bath) and after both of you by standing form, should got back the turmeric piece and it should not be kept in the floor; because the turmeric piece is now considered as Guru and the same may be placed in a Bronze plate (Thamboola Thattu) and the piece of yellow cloth may be towed as a dress to the Lord Guru or may be tied. Then 54 or 108 Konda Kadalai should be made as a Necklace and Lord Jupiter should be garlanded.

(3) Naivedhiyam

Then Lord should be offered with two yellow bananas, two laddus, any Payasam, Chakkarai (sweet jiggery) pongal because Lord Jupiter is lover of sweets. The garlands and all these items should have been prepared earlier (before 06.00 AM and kept ready) and then pray the Lord Guru between 06.00 AM and 07.00 AM.

Then this has to be continued for 16 weeks continuously on every Thursday, either both husband and wife or the wife herself. Praying the parents or in-laws or grandparents is only on the first Thursday only, i.e, their role is converting the turmeric piece as Lord Dakshinamoorthy only and the remaining 15 weeks, this can be done either by both husband and wife or wife alone.

The Dhakshinamoorthy so created should be kept in the Pooja room and should not be touched or disturbed in any manner. The above mentioned Naivedhiyam – anything related to yellow colour sweet should be offered on every Thursday at home only and after praying the Almighty, both the husband and wife should consume the same.

This can be done continuously except the lady faces her monthly cycle period. During such period, the husband can do the same procedure. After completion of 16 weeks, everything should be packed and thrown in any standing water, either in the well or stationary lake only – including temple tank (should not be thrown in any running water). This is for the simple reason that the child conceived should stay in the mother’s womb.

This is the best remedy for getting pregnant.

Regrds

Ladies who are also suffering for progeny may try to follow the above said simple remedy which will be helpful.

4. Pragaspathy

Hi Mala

In teh chart of the girl, the 7th house is hemmed in between Rahu and Mars, causing Papakhatri yoga, which is not good for marital harmony and longevity of marriage and also in her 8th house is occupied by Mars; even though Mars in its own house or house of exaltation does not cause any major Mars dosha, this is not good; since the 8th house in the case of girl is the house of Mangalyasthan.

Apart from this, in your son chart the 5th house, house of progeny has Mars and Rahu which may cause delay / problem in progeny. Hence, it is advisable to match the chart of a girl, with good prosperous for progeny.

Hence, I am of the view that the chart of the girl is not matching well.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

As per your birth chart, the time for the present, until October, 2020 is supportive for progeny and as per your husband chart, the period from Nov 2020 to Oct 2021 is supportive. If both the charts are supportive for progeny, there are good chances of getting pregnant.

Hence, you may pray the Almighty of your choice and there are good chances of getting pregnant.

REgarding the problem with the inlaws, it is quite common in India and they are falling leaves. Hence, you may try to adjust with them and in the course of time, everything will be solved.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Priyaha,

I do not remember the nature reply given by me earlier. If you had sent your request along with the reply given by me, it would have been very helpful to me to give any further reply.

Any retrograde planet will act anything about the nature of quality of the planet.

In the chart of your husband, the retrogrde Jupiter is afflicted by the direct aspect of Mars and Saturn, which is extremely made. Also the same two planets have afflicted the Lagna Lord Mercury also.

After exchange the Jupiter comes to his 7th house, ie, Sagittarius, and afflicted by the 6th lord Mars and also the 8th lord Saturn, which is extremely bad.

The placement of 6th and 8th lord in the 7th house is not welcome for cordial relationship.

After exchange, when the Jupiter moves to 7th house, it causes Badhagathipathy dosha, Kendrathipthy dosha and Marakathipathi dosha; which are extremely bad for marital harmony.

Also in his chart, the VEnus is afflcted by Rahu, which means that he will be having flirting nature and also his Venus is combust because Sun is at 07.49 deg and his reto Venus is 03.07 deg., which means that the Sun will take over all the powers of Venus and the result of Venus will be experienced in the Sun dasa only.

At present, he is running the dasa of Ketu, which will be operative until 10.03.2023 and once the Venus dasa gets operated on 10.03.2023, he will not get love or romance or even sex from the female partner which includes his female friends. Ofcourse it is a longest period of 20 years for Venus dasa and he will get all these only in Sun dasa which will be operative from August. 2943 only.

Your Rahu dasa will be over by Sept 2023.

At present, the transit Ketu is in the 7th house, which is not good and it will be moving out of Sagittarius by Sept 2020.

In your chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Sun, two natural malefics; the 7th lord Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu and the Kalathrahara Venus is aspced by Mars and Saturn. Any natural malefics aspecting his own sign is not.

Even the 2nd lord from the Lagna, ie, Moon, lord of family is afflicted by the nodes and also Saturn.

Hence, you may pray the Almighty of your choice for getting the problem solved at an early date.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI Shija,

The birth details furnished by you is not sufficient. You must mention the place of birth also. Hence, please arrange to repost your request along with the full birth details

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Normally, the chart of children should not be taken up for study until they complete 12 years of age.

At present your son is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is Lagna lord. Hence, please arrange to pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy in the Lord Shiva temple, on every Thursday which will certainly give some relief.

Regards

9. Sweet2019

Sweet2019 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I am going through a rough phase of life. My wife is mentally/emotionally torturing and abusing me physically&verbally, i am not able to take it up - have exhausted myself handling her. She also repetitively asks for divorce and wants separation/money during fights and abuses.

I am quite unsure what to do ? Will divorce work out. She is a destructive kind of person and very harsh in words - I am doubtful of last days with her.

I don't have her birth time, her mother never shared - even if asked doesn't share it. She shared only the chart with me. I have translated the tamil chart of my wife in english. Chart details below

mine : boy - Image on Pasteboard
    wife : girl - Image on Pasteboard

Could you share your thoughts ? Thanks.

10. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Sir,

I don't know why my request is been postponed from past 2 months. I have already mentioned Birth place very clearly. I don't know what I am doing wrong to get your guidance. I have mentioned DOB, DOT, POB and Nakshathram in all my previous post. Please let me know if you need more details.

Regards