1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rosy_friends corner

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rosy786, Sep 16, 2011.

1. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

The Karan Johar-Priyanka Chopra episode is now out and clear to the world. The PC-KJo fight is no more rumoured and speculated by the media as filmmaker Karan Johar himself has admitted his past and present relationship with PC.

It was earlier reported that Karan's relationship with Priyanka had turned sour due to the actress' alleged closeness with superstar Shahrukh Khan. In fact, it was also believed that KJo had chosen to become Priyanka's rival, in order to please good friend Gauri Khan.

But, PC'S recent visit at KJo's birthday bash, was a surprise to all. This left many tongues wagging. But, Karan has recently cleared about his relationship with the actress. Talking to Daily Bhaskar, Johar said, "We are very cordial like before. I am back on track. Actually, I can't keep grudges against anyone for long. But, yes, at times one fights with someone whom one is fond of." So finally, Mr Johar has admitted the truth behind all speculations. But, we wonder, what or who played the peacemaker between the duo?

3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Madhuri Dixit says that her fans do not want to see her playing a mother on-screen, rather she believes that they want to see her pairing with Aamir Khan or Shahrukh Khan.

Madhuri who came to India for a short span of time as the judge of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 revealed that she got a lot of film offers while her stay in India. However, none of the roles appealed her.

The beautiful actress added that one of the offers was from Anil Kapoor for a film based on Freaky Friday, however the role was not interesting enough. Madhuri Dixit told TOI that it was more about an interesting role than playing a mother on-screen.

Madhuri added that after the reports on her rejecting the role broke, she started getting lots of messages from her fans on her micro-blogging site twitter saying not to take up the role of a mother. That made her believe that her fans do not want her to play mommy on-screen, added the actress.

4. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Super star’s elder daughter Aishwarya directed the Kolaveri 3 film which had her husband Dhanush in the lead role. Kamal Haasan’s daughter Shruthi Haasan paired with Dhanush in this film which was produced by Dhanush’s father Kasthoori Raja.

This film before reaching was like Mount Everest and when it reached the theatres it became a Hiroshima and because of this, the whole cast and crew of 3 are totally upset. It is understood that this film become a flop while the promo was going on.

As a result of this flop, there is a rift between the relationship of Dhanush and Aishwarya. Nobody could have forgotten that how Dhanush took most of the time in TV shows while promoting this film.
    He also degraded his wife Aishwarya. People thought that Dhanush was speaking like this because the film’s climax would be different. Rajni’s family did not relish the comments passed by the media alleging that Aishwarya is unfit to become a director.

At the same time, whenever Dhanush went to promote the film 3 in the FM radio stations he did not inform his wife Aishwarya. In one of such Dhanush visit to a FM station, the station authorities informed Aishwarya. Aishwarya rushed to the FM station. Seeing his wife, Dhanush asked the staff that where the rest room was was and never returned back. This act itself showed that there is a rift between the husband and wife.

Once when it was known that this film was a flop, the distributors started seeing that how much loss they have incurred. This was started by Natty Kumar who is a producer and distributor of Telugu films. He said, "Though Dhanush does not have a good market in Andhra Pradesh, I bought this film for Rs 6 Crores.

I had invited Dhanush and Aishwarya to promo function of this film but they did not turn up. I spent Rs 1 Crore for this film’s promotion but this film earned only Rs 80 Lakhs. Super star Rajnikanth has the habit of compensating the producer if his film is a flop at the box office. In a similar way I should also be compensated. I am in a mood of committing suicide." He has also complained to Andhra Pradesh Film Producers Council.

Because of this the relationship between Dhanush and Aishwarya has become more horrible. Dhanush is now living in his new house while his wife Aishwarya is living in the old house. This news has created more heat in Kodambakkam. Dhanush had added more fuel to the fire by saying, "I did not become an actor with someone’s effort. I became an actor on my own. The name and fame I have got now is through my hard work."

In connection with this film, Rajni had made a statement saying that he is no way connected with this film. The original producer Kasthoori Raja has fled away to Kerala. It is understood that he has gone there for treatment. Dhanush is in Chennai watching cricket matches. He has been avoiding the media. His assistant said that he is not interested to discuss his personal matters to the media.Rajni is very depressed because of his two daughters’ activities in the industry and family.

5. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

Nowadays really sick of these two couples Jo and Suriya .. always boasts each other and show false love though they don't really have. And this lady jo became more head weighted person seeing her husband's image, own production house, relatives as producers etc etc...big joke is she wants to show women power to the world by acting in movies..why don't she show as a good house wife, taking care of family... She needs some reason to act and fooling us by showing false drama about women..

6. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

So far I know that her husband Suriya as a hero, producer but now he has got a new job he became mouth piece for his wife..what a job!!! She blabbers something on the stage, she has dare to give lectures but don't have guts to face the public..

7. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

Even now also she threatened Suriya and came to her second innings...she started threatening their family publicly so Suriya has no other choice other than producing her films. I don't why this Suriya family will go to any end to keep up their reputation.. seriously he didn't like her come back in fact during magalir mattum release he went to USA because he had a heated argument with jo because she signed CCV against his wish. Now they have come to one conclusion that she is gonna act only in 2D or their relative banners...and not in any other banner

8. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

Very true ...they both look like artificial couples..

9. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

Even i use to think that Suriya is a great husband as he always praises his wife later on only got to know the truth..all that glitters are not gold is a very good saying perfectly matches here for Suriya..he just acts as if he is a great husband by praising his wife ofcourse even she is also not a great wife..

She even threatened him again to allow her to act in her second innings.. honestly their family didn't like her come back including Suriya because his kids suffer ..but this family will do anything to keep up their reputation..

10. Padmapriya25

Padmapriya25 New IL'ite

Why none is active since years???