1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

in search of the tamil novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by pinky21, Oct 2, 2015.

1. porko

porko New IL'ite

hii friends
    iam new to this forum
    i want a name of a tamil novel
    story line:hero married heroin as second wife.his first wife name is rathna.rathna is the villi in that story.
    once i read this novel. now i want to read the novel. so anyone know the story name pls tell me.

2. bonzei69

bonzei69 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

please help me find this novel I read recently. It is about a husband and wife with a small child. The hero will have married the heroine as a pity and she will feel like she is a burden to him. They will not properly talk to each other but live for the child. one day they start to talk things out and decide to meet the next day to go the beach. But on the way to each other there is a big terrorist attack and they will frantically search for each other and realise their love.

thanks in advance

3. Ataviii

Ataviii New IL'ite

Hero Name- no idea
    Heroine name -Jothi
    Story starts like that Hero's wife died during delivery,wife's sister take care of his baby, she told like she wont gets married and take care of his son, but he manipulate her to marry him,
    Initially she feels like taking her sister place but soon developed feelings for him..
    After consumming their marriage ,he mistakenly blabbered that "life la first kidaikra experiencea manasukku pidicha ponnoda amaincha santhosam thana" like that and also he done devasam for his elder brother with his son, this confuses heroine, so without his knowlege she investigate her sister old locked room, there she found the photos of her sister with his brother, then its revealed that her sister and his brother both loved each other,lived their life even before marriage, he promised to marry her soon and went for one final race lost his life, so hero's mother asked hero to marry heroine sister..
    I am not sure about the author
    Heroine sister name is some sivajothi i guess
    Anyone come across this novel pls reply.

4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

That's nimidathul nesam by n.sitalakshmi

5. prabhaakila

prabhaakila New IL'ite

read this novel 20 years back
    Hero will stay as a tenant in a house
    Owner has 5 girl children but won't go to work only the eldest girl in house will work for family
    Hero has a soft corner over last girl who is just 16 years..
    But she will flee away with a rich boy... then the father will find groom for her first daughter but everybody will be ready to marry other girls but not the eldest.. story goes like this one girl will become collector, one will marry a widower...
    Finally hero will marry eldest one though she is elder to him... please help me out with title and author of the story...

6. prabhaakila

prabhaakila New IL'ite

I read this novel 20 years back
    Hero will stay as a tenant in a house
    Owner has 5 girl children but won't go to work only the eldest girl in house will work for family
    Hero has a soft corner over last girl who is just 16 years..
    But she will flee away with a rich boy... then the father will find groom for her first daughter but everybody will be ready to marry other girls but not the eldest.. story goes like this one girl will become collector, one will marry a widower...
    Finally hero will marry eldest one though she is elder to him... please help me out with title and author of the story...

7. BaraniRam

BaraniRam New IL'ite

Hi all
    I read a book long back but I forgot the novel name & author. The story goes like this.. heroine is rich & her cousin is friend of the hero both r studied together in college. But hero is poor & he hate rich ppl. Heroine cousin insult hero in college day jst to have fun. to take revenge on him hero marry heroin & have her some heavy work. After few day both will be separated. In those day hero become rich & heroin delivered boy baby. Both meet again & heroin works on the same office of under him. Both will be united @ the end. This what I remember if anyone knows the novel name plz reply. Thanks in advance.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: It looks like celluloid story in which Kamal & Ambika play the roles of hero heroine. With the above hints I think of numerous movies of yesteryear’s both in Tamil & Hindi. In மங்கையர் மலர் of yester years there used to be kuru novels running to some forty fifty pages with beautiful drawings of hero and or heroine - many of the stories were of above type.
    I trust avid Tamil readers would help unravel the mystery and discover it for you. Best wishes.
    God Bless.

9. Rosierose

Rosierose New IL'ite

Hi all ladies,
    I read a kanmani novel long back 1997-98. That was the first novel I read and is very close to my heart. The story is about love between two medical college students Dr Meera and Dr. Sidhik, their struggles they went through and how they came up in life. I could remember the novel name only, couldn't recollect published year or author. Novel name is ' Kaadhalenum jeevanathi' . Pls share your ideas on where I can get hard or soft copy of the book. I have been trying to get it for many years now.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  10. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

It is Panimalar Solai by JaiSakthi. It is quite good.

vidhyalakshmid likes this.