Negative pregnancy test but late period :-( the tension is killing me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by aries1204, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi AVA,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here..
    PCOS can be treated with proper medical support, strict diet & exercises.
    If your weight is on the higher side in comparison with your height, try reducing it. It will slowly control the pcos effect. Hope soon you will control pcos & its effects.
    Baby dust to you.

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Same with me... Negative pregnancy test (tested only once in the morning) but it has been 41 days since last period. I would say my cycle is 34 days. I have an irregular cycle and I never accounted for it earlier (just noted since 3 months). We made love about 4 days before the expected ovulation day. So I was sure I wont be pregnant. I also dont have any pregnancy symptoms nor menstrual cycle symptoms. This is very confusing. I read online that it is normal to miss a cycle. Is it true?

3. Vasumathy

Hi Rose,
    Wait for few more days & then repeat the rest. If its delaying more, check with the doc. Blood test on beta hCG will clear the confusions.
    All the best!

4. svishwa9

svishwa9 New IL'ite

Can any one help me out...
    I have taken Ovacare Tablets for the whole month, and have not got my periods also,
    Even the Pregnency test says Negative. My doctor has asked me to wait for another 10 days to see if its a delayed Pregnency.
    Does Ovacare tablets induce delay in periods??

5. smaiswarya

smaiswarya New IL'ite

Hi,

I had regular periods till we started trying for a baby. It has been 7 months since we started trying. First two months normal cycle, (29 days) third month 34.after that it was normal 29 days..followed by 40(Nov) and 34 days in the month of Dec. After that till date i have not got my periods at all.The pregnancy tests are also negative.Three months back only i took blood tests and sonogram to check if things were fine, and by gods grace they are all fine. Now I am on my 49th day with my hands crossed. Ladies please help me on this.How long should i wait? Not sure if it is because of the climatic change here at US. My case is similar to Pari85 in this thread almost...
    Pari pl let me know what you did after that. ? i ll surely update my progress.

6. Vasumathy

Climate change tends to disturb the natural cycles to few. Repeat the HPT in a day or two. If its still negative, have a blood test and meet your doc.
    All the best.

7. smaiswarya

smaiswarya New IL'ite

Thanks vasu, still waiting to know what it is about....

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

We are trying to conceive.Those who conceive what symptoms do you notice after ovulation if you get positive in pregnancy test..Please let me know..From 19th day of my periods, i can see my cervical mucus on and off means sometimes its very dry and suddenly a heavy gush of water comes, stays for sometime and then when i pee it goes out..Is this related to pregnancy or some other problem..This doesn't happen to me every month but this month its happening.Did anyone notice these symptoms ? Please let me know..