Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

You belong Taurus Lagna, owned by Venus. At present you are running the dasa of Mars, who is the lord of 7th and 12th houses and Mars is placd in its house of debilitation. Also you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Saturn. The Saturn is in retrogression. Also, you are under the final stage of Sade Sati (Ezharai Sani). This has also aggrevated the situation further. Hence, I would suggest to pray Lord Muruga and try to go any temple of Lord Muruga on every Tuesday and pray him with much dedication.

If your health permits, please try to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on the day of Kritiga, which will be helpful to you and this may be done until 09.06.2024, the period of Mars is over.

Also, on every Saturday, please arrange to offer boiled rise mixed with soaked with sesame oil and sesame seed, to the crows before your breakfast and this may be done till your Ezharai sani period is over.

Please do not worry of anything and your sufferings will be over gradually, once you are able to star the simple remedies suggested by me.

Regards

2. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Tq guruji tq very much. U'r reply is very helpful for me.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    I tried pasting my post again. I am not sure if you can see. I am trying my luck once again.

Hello Sir,
    You have been always kind to answer all queries. Thank you very much.

So far in my life nothing has been achieved.

Financially we are having lots of problems. Until now we have no savings. My husband job is not stable. I don't have job. My son is behind is health and studies.

After living abroad for 10 years I keep thinking to come back home to India with my 6 year old boy. My husband will continue his work abroad. He will never move back to India. Should I continue to stay with him here.

Is this right decision? I am completely lost and very depressed. I am always worried about my son's studies. No Idea why not a inch of success i have received till now. We don't have any properties, looking at our money situation I don't see happening soon

Sir Please let me know what is my future. Thanks again

Below are details of mine and my husband's.

Husband Details
    DOB- 23-05-1981
    Birth Time- 12.59 p.m.
    Naksthatram- Utharashada
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My Details
    DOB- 08-02-1982( 8th Feb)
    Birth Time- 11 a.m.
    Naksthatram - Ashlesha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My son's details
    DoB - 02 May 2014
    Birth Time- 9.23 am
    Nakshatram- vrushabha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

Thanks in advance,
    Kind Regards
    Shija

5. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Everytime I am asking about my husband's career, from past 5 years he is jobless. Luckily he got good job in between but lost tat also, as company got closed. How much ever hard he try also he is not getting success in anything. When this sufferings will end permenantly. This is creating more depression

Name : sunil nag
    Dob: 13th June 1988
    Time : 6.30 pm
    Place : hosur

6. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Here is my request
    My husband and I have been separated for almost 2 years (no filing), and I am wondering when things could look better. As per ur prediction, saturn transit would be beneficial for us, but there haven't been significant changes. Therefore, I am wondering if u can look at our charts. Thank you so much for your services.

Priyanka Raj - 10 JAN 1988; 1530; Chicago, illinois (no dst)
    Shaan Raj- 21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort wayne, Indiana (no dst).

Thank you again - Priyanka

Below was your prediction Oct 2019

7. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Here is my request
    My husband and I have been separated for almost 2 years (no filing), and I am wondering when things could look better. As per ur prediction, saturn transit would be beneficial for us, but there haven't been significant changes. Therefore, I am wondering if u can look at our charts. Thank you so much for your services.

Priyanka Raj - 10 JAN 1988; 1530; Chicago, illinois (no dst)
    Shaan Raj- 21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort wayne, Indiana (no dst).

Thank you again - Priyanka

Below was your prediction Oct 2019

Hi,

The chart of your husband has some serious dosha concerning marital life. Both of you belong to Gemini Lagna, which is extremely good; but from your Moon sign, Virgo, his Moon sign is Scorpio, which is the third sign, normally do not considered in matching.

In his 7th house, there are Saturn and Mars and Mercury. The conjunction of SAturn, a cold planet and Mars, a fiery planet is not good. Mercury, even though a natural planet, become a malefic planet, when connected with the natural malefic planets.

Apart from this, he has Ketu in the 2nd house, house of family is not good because the 2nd house among other things relate to family and expansion of family.

Also in his chart, there is exchange of planets between Jupiter and Mercury, i.e, Mercury has gone to the house of Jupiter and Jupiter has gone to the house of Mercury. When the planets of Lagna as well as the 7th lords are exchanged, it causes Madhana Gopala YOga, i.e, such natives will be attracted very much by the opposite natives and will always be among the group of opposite sex people; however, in as much as Jupiter is in retgograde motion, it will have its effect in the previous house also. Hence, there may not 100% of attractive by the opposite sex.

While coming to your chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Sun. Normally the Sun in the 7th is not welcome. your 7th lord Jupiter is afflicted by the Rahu, which is not good.

Thus, both the charts have some afflictions concerning the 7th house, house of spouse and it is high in the case of your husband.

HOwever, his Venus is placed in the sign of Capricorn and your Venus is placed in the sign of Aquarius, which is 2nd from his venus. VEnus for love and romance. This does not rule out any love and romance from him. He is now under the final phase of Sade Sati, which will be over by mid January, 2020.

HIs sun and your sun are in 2/12th position from each other. Hence, if there is any ego, between two, please kill the ego and try to compromise with him and things will improve, especially after January, 2020.

Regards

8. Deep23

Deep23 New IL'ite

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

Regards