Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Please post your request along with the birth details of your husband since in order to study the progeny the birth details of husband is essential

Regards

2. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Sir

My daughter DOB details

S Revathy
    25/05/95
    08:20 pm
    Chennai

Pls let me know when her marriage will be fixed.

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is true that at present you are running the dasa of which commenced on 22.03.2019 and will be operative until 22.03.2026. The Ketu is placed in the third house and aspected by Saturn and Mars.

Hence, I would suggest you that you may pray Lord Ganesh, who is the obstacles removed due to ketu dasa and also try to feed Roti/food to the dogs - stray / street dogs and if you continue this regularly, you will get great relief. In case if you finance is supportive, you may think of donating a Buffalo to Goddess Durga temple. If not much financial comfortable, you may skip over this.

Also, please try to look for Durga Sooktham from Go0gle and try to chant the same

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi

At present, your daughter is running the dasa of Venus. As she happens to be the Sagittarius Lagna, the Venus is not a beneficial planet and the venus dasa will be operative until 31st Jan 2024. However, once the transit Jupier moves to the sign of Aquarius, by Nov 2021, he will be aspecting the natal Mars. Hence, during the period between Nov 2021 and Oct 2022, there are good chances of getting married. However you may search for alliance and if there is blessing of the Almighty, she may get married early

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your chart the Ishta Deata is Lord Shiva / Vishnu. If you are follower of Lord Shiva, you may pray Lord Shiva and in case if you are follower of Lor Vishnu, you may follow Lord Vishnu

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi

By looking into both the charts, I find that there are some doshas concerning the fifth house, house of prorgeny and also the Jupiter, puthrahara.

Hence, I would suggest the following simple remedy which may be doen at your house itself.

REMEDY FOR PROGENY

(1) Please try to get a piece of Turmeric in solid form, either used by ladies while taking bath or cooking turmeric and also to get a piece of Golden / yellow new cloth.

(2) On any Thursday, from 06.00 to 07.00 AM, both the husband and wife should take bath (well before 06.00 AM) and then hand over the Turmeric piece to the couples, who is more interested in your welfare, either father and mother; or father-in-law and mother-in-law or grandfather and grandmother and they should keep the turmeric piece in their left hand and close the same with their right hand and then both of you pray them by bowing down to the earth and touching their feet and request them to be blessed with the child early (parents or in-laws or grandparents need not have taken bath) and after both of you by standing form, should got back the turmeric piece and it should not be kept in the floor; because the turmeric piece is now considered as Guru and the same may be placed in a Bronze plate (Thamboola Thattu) and the piece of yellow cloth may be towed as a dress to the Lord Guru or may be tied. Then 54 or 108 Konda Kadalai should be made as a Necklace and Lord Jupiter should be garlanded.

(3) Naivedhiyam

Then Lord should be offered with two yellow bananas, two laddus, any Payasam, Chakkarai (sweet jiggery) pongal because Lord Jupiter is lover of sweets. The garlands and all these items should have been prepared earlier (before 06.00 AM and kept ready) and then pray the Lord Guru between 06.00 AM and 07.00 AM.

Then this has to be continued for 16 weeks continuously on every Thursday, either both husband and wife or the wife herself. Praying the parents or in-laws or grandparents is only on the first Thursday only, i.e, their role is converting the turmeric piece as Lord Dakshinamoorthy only and the remaining 15 weeks, this can be done either by both husband and wife or wife alone.

The Dhakshinamoorthy so created should be kept in the Pooja room and should not be touched or disturbed in any manner. The above mentioned Naivedhiyam – anything related to yellow colour sweet should be offered on every Thursday at home only and after praying the Almighty, both the husband and wife should consume the same.

This can be done continuously except the lady faces her monthly cycle period. During such period, the husband can do the same procedure. After completion of 16 weeks, everything should be packed and thrown in any standing water, either in the well or stationary lake only – including temple tank (should not be thrown in any running water). This is for the simple reason that the child conceived should stay in the mother’s womb. This is the best remedy for getting pregnant.

If the suggested remedy is done with belief and much dedication, you will certainly be blessed with the child.

Regards

7. manjuni

manjuni Junior IL'ite

Hi Sir

I am facing very painful health issue since last 5 years and especially during the last 15 months post a surgery. I am married with a 6 year old child. Can you please help me understand as when things would improve and what remedies I should do.

DOB : 11 December 1977
    Place of birth : Coimbatore
    Time of birth : 5:15 pm

My husband currently has Raghu mahadasha and kethu bukthi running. He has Raghu in Laguna and kethu in 7th place.

Your prediction would be really helpful for me.

Thanks

8. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

My Details
    DOB : 19th Sep 1978
    POB : Cuddapah, AP
    TOB : 7:30 PM

Boy Details below.

DOB: 1st- June-1979
    TOB: 7:10AM
    POB: Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh.

9. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

My husband and I have been separated for almost 2 years (no filing), and I am wondering when things could look better. As per ur prediction, saturn transit would be beneficial for us, but there haven't been significant changes. Therefore, I am wondering if u can look at our charts. Thank you so much for your services.

Priyanka Raj - 10 JAN 1988; 1530; Chicago, illinois (no dst)
    Shaan Raj- 21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort wayne, Indiana (no dst).

Thank you again - Priyanka

10. xyzs

xyzs New IL'ite

Thanks you for your postive reply. I will surely take her to the temple after the lockdown gets over.

I have one more query, from which direction the alliance is likely to come, does she have any chances of going abroad.

Please advise and help.