All Of You Are Staying Indoors Or Going Out?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gknew, Apr 21, 2020.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Where did you buy groceries?
    Is Indian store on your location providing online shopping? In my place, they allow pick up option with email order.
    We are going to Costco every 3 weeks and I get veggies from Costco. Few of my neighbors tried instacart for Costco. I am planning to try that.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I bought veggies from instacart 2.5 week back. Yesterday I ordered indian grocery through online from local shop. The provided all item with price online,so easy to order and got end of the day. You can try curb side pickup.

gknew likes this.
  3. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I stepped out of the house first time in last month to do a site visit for the job. It was outdoors and I maintained social distancing, talked to 4 people.
    Other than that we as a family of 3 have been going out for walks in the neighborhood. Everyone goes for a walk here, but maintain social distancing. Ours is an old subdivision which has larger lots so the number of houses in an area is lesser than those newer subdivisions. Plenty of space to maintain social distancing. Kids play in the yard or ride bikes, people walk their dogs.
    I have been ordering grocery every two weeks, this is mostly online order and curb side pick up.
    DH has been going inside stores to get non-food items, all most every week. He takes a shower as soon as he comes home. We keep all our shoes outside and spray the car and throw away grocery bags. Non perishable items are kept in the garage for at least couple days.

gknew likes this.
  4. twig

twig New IL'ite

I stay on campus and work in essential services. So it's work and back home. Never stepped out of campus since Mar 23.

gknew likes this.