Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. madhavi2783

madhavi2783 New IL'ite

Hi
    Pls let me know about my future and the consequences I am going to face .Presently ketu dasha is running and facing severe troubles, suffering from serious health conditions since last 1.5 years inspite of treatment condition is becoming worse suffering a lot please help me also let me know about my future
    DOB: 02.07.1983 ( 2july-1983)
    TOB: 14:39 pm (2:39 pm)
    POB: Bhimavaram (west godavari,Andhrapradesh)
    Waiting for ur reply
    Thank u soo much

2. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Sir

Could you pls let me know if both the charts can be matched for marriage or not...

3. Chuchu15

Chuchu15 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I had a son in my first pregnancy. Very recently I lost second pregnancy due to late miscarriage with critical infection at 18 weeks which was so unexpected and without any symptoms.

Can you please let me know why this happened and also do I have another childbirth in my life?

My birth details:

Birthdate: Sep 2, 1982
    Time: around 11.30pm
    Place: Hyderabad(telangana state)

Thank you so much in advance sir.

4. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

We received 1 chart, but have not proceeded further at all. Could you please let me know if it is compatible with mine. Boy Details below.

DOB: 1st- June-1979
    TOB: 7:10AM
    POB: Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh.

thanks,

5. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Respected sir
    Pranam

Name sonia
    Dob 15-12-1983 7:45 am
    Rajpura Punjab

Sir,
    1. From past two years I have had some or the other health issues.. can you please tell how long will this be.. as I don't feel completely healthy
    2. I have no career orientation but would like to make a career and be self dependent but am always confused which way to go.. can you guide me which path will lead me to positive career building

Regards

6. xyzs

xyzs New IL'ite

Hello pragaspathy sir,

I am furnishing details for my daughter and would like now about her career and marriage prospects. Can you please look into it and give remedies that has to be performed.

Birth date:17/04/1986
    Place if birth: chennai
    Time of birth: 06:17 am

We have been searching for an alliance for long years but none of it matches.

Please help.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I have already informed that the chart is not good for consideration

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You belong to Aries lagna and the Lagna is occupied by the 2nd and 7th lord Venus and also the 5th lord Sun and also Rahu.

The 7th house is occupied by Ketu, which causes the delay. Apart from this the 8th house is occupied by the retrograde Saturn and this is also the another factor for delay in marriage.

But the 7th house is aspected by the 7th lord Venus and also the Jupiter is aspecting the 7th house and this does not deny the marriage.

At present, she is running the dasa of Mercury who is the lord of 3rd and 6th house and is debilitated and palced in the 12th house. This is another reason for the delay in marriage.

However, at present, she is running teh dasa of Mercury and the sub peirod of Mars.

Mars is the Lagna lord and also the transit Jupiter will be favouable from June, 2020. Hence, there are good dances of getting married before November, 2020

After the corona lock down period is over please take your daughter to Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple of Thiiruvidandai, Kancheepuram District (on the ECR road) and pray for her marriage and everything will go on well.

She will get married at the earliest and blessed with the beautiful child.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

You are at present, in the final phase of Sun dasa which will be over by end of May, 2020 and the next dasa will be Moon dasa who is well paled. Hence, things will get improved from June, 2020 onwards.

You have Mars in the 10th house, house of profession. Mars in the 10th attains dig bala and powerful and the 10th lord Mercury is well placed in the Lagna. This shows you should have good education.

The 11th house, house of profit is occupied by the 2nd lord SAturn and the 11th lord Venus, which causes a powerful Dhana yoga.

IN as much as the 2nd lord, lord of self earning, is Saturn is exalted and placed in the 11th house, which shows that you will have good education.
    Hence, you may try for any profession or you can try for any business activity of your interest with short investment after May, 2020 and you will have great heath releif after May, 2020.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please repost your request along with your birth details.

Regards