1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hell Me

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Jas82688, Apr 14, 2020.

1. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Jas, so sorry for your loss. Please take your time to grieve and heal but also take care of yourself.

2. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

HI Jas , so very sorry to know about your loss . its a terrible feeling of missing seeing her one last time . please take care and take your time to grieve.

3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Oh my god,
    dear Jas, I feel so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace and angels guide her way.
    This is the greatest loss, lose our parents and not be able to be with them in last days. Whenever in pain, parents are first thing we miss and want to go. For men, it is different. For women, our mother father are more than siblings to us, like they will take our pain away. :-(((( Reading you post makes me cry.

About your shouting at H and kids, i think it is normal but H never understand... atleast mine won't. So please join some support groups for the sake of your kids. We women need a medium to let our pain out and heal ourself. Talking and meeting others in similar situation and knowing someone cares helps. You have to live for you kids and have to move on. No other option.
    My hugs for you...
    2020 is turning world upside down.

AmulB likes this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Sorry for your loss jas.
    May she rest in peace.
    Om Shanti.