1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need to adopt urgently

Discussion in 'Adoption' started by krishnaroopa, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Look for India Adoption group on Facebook.

Adoptions can be done in a time frame that can be between 6 months to 2 years, when the baby has to be identified in India, and then complete the paperwork, a court appearance, clearance, and then travel to the USA.

You will gain a lot of information at that facebook group. You might also see joyful pictures of America raised children going back to explore their heritage in group travels:

upload_2019-11-10_18-54-4.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. Ramyajaanu

Ramyajaanu New IL'ite

I have registered in Cara for adoption of a baby girl, but that waiting number doesn't seem to reduce it is still showing in 1200s its been already 6 months that we registered but I don't see any hopes i feel it may take atlst 5 years for that numbers to reduce.. I very depressed and want to adopt a baby girl

3. Ramyajaanu

Ramyajaanu New IL'ite

Am going through severe depression that I cant conceive and it is even more harder to wait in that Cara waiting list with a huge waiting number I don't know what to do. I feel all doors are closed for me, I do so many Poojas but why god doesn't have any mercy on me is my qsn. Why even adopting is taking years and years. Your advices can give me some hope