Indians in Paris

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by MariaSMS, Feb 16, 2016.

1. MariaSMS

MariaSMS New IL'ite

Hi there,:wave:
    Is there anyone here presently staying in Paris?
    I will be moving to Paris for one year with my family by April and I would be grateful if I could get in touch with anyone staying there. Main concern: Schools, accommodation .... among other things. I have two daughters aged 5 and 9 yrs old.
    Hoping someone can help me.

2. fabienne

fabienne New IL'ite

I'm French married to an indian. What would you like to know about school etc.

3. aamini

aamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    My daughter (9 yrs) is learning French. I strongly believe that only by actively hearing to French conversation and trying to speak will enable her to learn the language better than passively learning & memorizing words and grammar. Hence was looking for a genuine online friend (preferably a kid) for her from France so that she can chat over Skype on general things and get opportunity to learn. My daughter can speak both Malayalam and Tamil apart from English if you want your kids to have friend who can speak any of these. I want a genuine innocent friend as I will not be around watching what they are talking. I swear my daughter is genuinely innocent infact she is little behind for her age group to understand even kiddish talk . She is always been pulled by her friends also. so there is no worries about adult talks. Please ping me /reply here if anyone is interested.