1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Your Husband Notice Your Eyebrows?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Mar 28, 2020.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

heheh you need to have real no zeal to go to parlor to achieve my level of victory

Rihana likes this.
  2. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

He notices when he gets the credit card statement. :D

rachaputi, ashima10, lavani and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

There is one who who does at her home and I checked with her saying I'm coming. Then my husband didn't allow me to go :disrelieved:
    Anyway them coming home is ruled out. He would object for that too.
    This is an idea and I can try too.. :laughing:

4. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

huh he does and the hard reality is also my upper lip hair !
    So everytime eyebrows and upper lip grow a little - he starts calling me "samara simha reddy" (a telugu flick where the hero curls (for the lack of better word) while showing his bravery)
    The moment I hear names like Samara simha reddy/Indra sena reddy etc etc I now its time !!
    Oh yes he notices it so well that it sometimes embarrasses me

Rihana likes this.
  5. winterhue

winterhue Gold IL'ite

He probably has - but has never commented till date :)

Rihana likes this.
  6. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

He notices any difference in looks. Infact I was about to write this one in your other impulsive buying thread . I bought a usb eye brow trimmer and a few artificial earrings from cvs in a fit of anger once two years back , earrings rarely used . after coming across this thread dusted the trimmer , charged it and used it , trimmed one brow towards the inside a little more giving it a very awkward look :sleepy: pain from eye brow threading is beyond tolerance for me :facepalm:

Rihana likes this.
  7. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I usually dont do eyebrows because it is very low maintenance and I can pluck or wax the 5-6 out of place brows. DH will notice if there any drastic changes like a bad haircuts. So I spent money on hair cuts and come home happy, he would ask, "You spent all that money and it looks the same"!! I think this is what prompted me to do very short hair, medium and long hair cuts:tearsofjoy:!

Rihana likes this.
  8. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies. I do my eyebrows myself with thread. There must be videos on YouTube how to diy. I have been doing it for past 10yrs. When I joined school here I learned from a friend and started doing like her. As we all were students and living in dorms and were not able to afford a Parlour visit. So learned few basics of taking care of urself at home. I use epilator for legs and arms. And thread for eyebrows, and plucker to pull extra tiny ones. If your hair is too think. You could wax them.. see some videos on YouTube. Use some old cloth and make ur own wax at home with sugar and lemon if you cannot get it from the store. And i do wax sometimes when I’m bored from threading. I do the same for upper lip.
    And my husband is sharp observer he notices every little change. When in good mood he points it out, otherwise I still know that he could make out by his looks.

Vaikuntha and Rihana like this.
  9. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Ouch.. u should’ve been careful. Don’t worry since it’s lockdown nobody will notice and this is a good time to practice and become a pro. And eyebrows grow in no time.. u can use eyebrow pencil to cover up.
    Are you using epilator or trimmer alone. I heard there r eyebrow epilators are available out there. Need to check out.. trimmer is basically shaving ur hair. So they grow up faster and more growth is seen. It’s individual preference whether u want to remove hairs from root.

Rihana likes this.
  10. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

You can still do all that being home, like eyebrows, make up etc. straighten ur hair or curl what eve u like by giving a new style to ur hair and wear a new dress and click some pics in ur backyard. Cut a cake w family, share pics with w your friends and have a fun filled day. Y worry about something that’s not in our control right now. Hope u have a great day on ur birthday and feel special as you did.
    On that note my daughters birthday falls this month and she’s turning 2. And felt little off but at the same time we r going to celebrate the same way with our family and share pics to friends and family.

Rihana likes this.