1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Ways Of Being, Indeed!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I am so very touched at the absolutely welcoming response of your's.

I feel like I am visiting my home town which I left long long time ago and much of it feels new and yet familiar.
    All the same, thanks to you for this pleasure and believe me, reading your snippet was like going for a lovely walk with the cool breeze in my hair.

Yes, I should visit more often. Why deny myself the pleasure!

L, Kamla

Srama likes this.
  2. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this, this will help get a lot of people to feel inspired.

Srama likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamla,

Why indeed!
    I am absolutely loving your presence here. Welcome back and come back again and again!

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you @Grantre !

Welcome to IL! Look forward to seeing more of you :)

5. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

I know I haven't been around for a while but I am so glad to stop by and catch this post today Sabitha. I have always loved your mind and its stream-of-consciousness journey. As a fellow desi mom, I know all about 'on demand' cooking and 'mom's kitchen' too. I am at day 15 of scratching my head every morning in the process of figuring out the menu. One more week of this intensive menu planning and what little hair I have left is bound to come off.
    While social distancing may have been a new concept to many, lucky for me, it wasn't. I have been practicing it for a few years now, both in person and digitally as well. :) Enjoyed your post Sabitha.

Srama likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meena,

So happy that you chose to read and respond to my snippet! Thank you! Just today I was wondering too "how long?" this social distancing and just turning the TV on, made me cringe and am like, it is what it is!

Do count me in that category. Someone recently called me an extroverted introvert. I am a homebody and enjoy staying home and it becomes even more meaningful when family is around. I love my time with nature and can spend and wonder about it.

Thank you Meena, for your lovely response. Happy that you responded, did you see our Kamla also responded after years! Can I ask more during this isolation? Good friends and cheers :)

meenasankaran likes this.