1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Your Husband Notice Your Eyebrows?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:lol: :facepalm: :lol: :angel: It's been a long day of a long week. Friend's whatsapp message "Have a good weekend" seems like an extra to-do. : ) So, a time-pass thread...

Does your husband notice when you get your eyebrows done? Can he tell the difference?

How about other small changes to your face and hair/hairstyle?

KashmirFlower likes this.

2. Rihana

Mine can't tell the difference. Even if he were to watch the threading, he'd not able to tell which eyebrow is done and which not yet. : )

Which is all very well and helps with the happily now and till corona-allows-after.

Angela123, Amica and MalStrom like this.
  3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Heavens no! To be fair my eyebrows don’t need much shaping, so they definitely look nicer after a parlor visit but not that drastic a difference.
    However the man didn’t say anything when I came home one day after having chopped off almost a foot of hair. He started to furiously backpedal once I confronted him. :BangHead:

Amica and Rihana like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

You brought up an important topic.Birthday is so close... Birthdays are so special with trimmed eyebrows, perfect upperlips, waxed hands and legs, cleaned up face ,manicured feet , what not.
    More than anything I hate corona because its stopping me from getting my parlour work done. I kept all work pending to look Great on "the day ". Any other time it's okay, not during birthday. :sob: not gonna wear newly brought dress n take any pics with my undone eyebrows.

I have thick ,black eyebrows and requires threading every 2weeks. If I skip going to parlour the third week I start looking sick. Literally people ask me if I'm unwell including my husband.
    So coming to main topic yes not just him anyone can notice my undone eyebrows. :sweat::sweat:

Hair cut he can make out too because slight change in my frizzy curly hair he notices ..:(
    Hair cut with hair spa was also in my to do birthday list. :(:(

I hate you CORONA:mad::mad::mad:

Amica, Sri2196 and Rihana like this.
  5. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Usually I don't do it for months.. (that doesn't mean my eyebrows were thin!!lazy)
    But whenever I does, unless it groomed like a cartoon he won't notice. He won't appreciate if it looks good :( but never miss to start asthotharam for days if went wrong :( :(

Nice timepass thread!!

Amica, Sunshine04 and Rihana like this.
  6. Rihana

: ) LOL.

The first time I successfully used a flatiron, he didn't get it. Luckily, my girlfriends ooh'ed and aah'ed enough at the sleek look.

asthotharam - :smile: I am going to use that one day!

rachaputi and MalStrom like this.
  7. Rihana

Oh that's a bummer to miss this stuff at b'day time! Maybe some service will spring up where they'll come home and do the threading etc. But I was reading that gated communities are not allowing outsiders in.

I have couple of video calls next week. Thinking I'll wear bigger glasses so the rim covers the eyebrow. :hmmm:

Anusha2917 likes this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Best qualities for my hair are on eyebrows. so the world notices when i dot do them for over 2 weeks.

Just a week or so before corona my friend told me to she uses razor for them and wants to do mine and in excitement and all i bought two packets( there was deal and they were very cheap )

In these moments of isolation i cannot thank her enough. From a girl who never knew something like eyebrow razor exists in three weeks im a pro at it.

:)

9. Rihana

You are a pro and you are brave! I have had a ladies facial razor with many attachments for 2 years now and like a well-loved but formal guest it is restricted to only the drawing room ( upper lip and chin).

I do have a neat tweezers set and those should help when used with the magnifying mirror.

10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

NOPE, NEVER:facepalm: