1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Who is that friend of Ram :confundio1: I still think it's none other than sriram :hearteyes::hearteyes: Nandhini's interest towards her wedding is cool......:beer-toast1: waiting to read more heated arguments between N vs Ram :argue:
    Lively and lovely show BB ma'am :thumbup::clap2::clap2: busiest person in series 1 and 2 "Mr. Vivan" :lol: over occupied pa :eek:

Paaah these guys are tooooooo career oriented mudiyala da Sami ;)

Waiting for priya. Thank you.

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@Preetii[/USER] nanbi it's not work from home its work for home :eek: prefer 2 work from office..

3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

@Adharv: Work for Home or work from home, now companies made us Work from office beyond office hours :(
    atleast reading stories like these will boost us

Adharv likes this.
  4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

:) Thanks Peddadas

5. blackbeauty84

Thankks Thanks Preetii..

My office is yet to announce WFH.. so we are still going to office :-(

Preetii likes this.
  6. blackbeauty84

Let's see if Nandhini works out with Sriram...Planning to bring Priya in next episode

Adharv likes this.
  7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

I read the first 2 sequel, At right time & When you are with me again to involved again.
    Waiting to see more here in this story.

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

seriously ... still going out .. someone has to explain your HR the situation .. from the past 10 days we are not going out ...

9. blackbeauty84

Chapter-69

Srikanth

As expected I found him in smoking zone.He was about to leave the place when I caught up with him.

‘Let’s sit here..’ I pointed to the bench. In a distance, I could see Nandhini and the detective guy talking. Sriram’s attention went towards that.

‘Whom are you seeing now?’ I asked.

‘Why?’

‘Hmm..I thought you were interested in her…I have seen you watching her programmes..I know you don’t watch much of those kind of shows thought it’s for her…’ I said.

He remained silent. ‘She looks happy with Sherlock Holmes..’ He commented.

‘Sure you don’t have anything towards her…’ I asked.

‘She is pretty, lively, fun to be with. I just…’He was saying.

Meanwhile Nandhini got up from her place and shook hands with the detective. She was coming towards us.

‘She is coming to finish the fight. Let me go. Sagar is waiting for me in conference room..’ Sriram left before Nandhini came.

‘How did it go?’ I asked.

‘I’m not sure..’ she said. ‘He seems decent..too early to say isn’t….Can you say thanks to Sriram for stitiching up the meeting? ‘ she said and left.

By then offer from Evolution group had reached my mail box. I have to talk to Sameer before leaving to Singapore. I discussed with dad this morning, he felt it’s a good move.

I used the time to communicate to Sameer who was shocked with my decision. While I was going to room to take a nap, I bumped into Muund who was alone.

‘So less than 24 hours…’ I said as put hands around my shoulders. ‘Your family is really sweet and welcoming towards Ramya. I could feel it in all their actions…’

‘yeah they thought I won’t settle..I went to army at young age didn’t want to get married..came out fell for someone and never looked at anybody else. So they thought I will remain single....’he said holding my hands. ‘I was telling Jai in the span of three years, you have become more matured.So joining Venkat is it? ‘

‘Yes..I’m officially going to record resignation..I have got a pretty amazing opportunity and more importantly I’ll be near Harini.I have goofed up several times with her, so…’

‘Don’t I know…’ Mukund laughed. ‘Listen Srikanth, Ramya might still need a friend post marriage so keep checking on her…’

‘Like you did for Priya..sure..’

‘It all comes down to you boys.. All of us have noticed how Jai was before and how contended he looks post marriage. Hadn’t you been so open to your dad marrying this might not have happened. So we all owe a lot to your family. ORK too consulted your dad several times before he committed. Similarly me too… So you have done a lot without being aware of it..’ Mukund smiled warmly. ‘Catch you later..’ he departed.

I wanted to check on Priya. When I knocked the door, I could hear the voice of Vivaan. Dad was also in the room.

‘Hey Srika come in.. sorry I was bit upset yesterday couldn’t talk much to you boys..’She said.

‘That’s not a problem..The person who caused this left the function.. So cheer up..’ I said. Dad looked like he wanted to be left alone with Priya. ‘You said you’ll teach me butterfly.. would you do now?’ I asked Vivaan who was as usual eager to jump into the pool.

I was sure they would resolve the issue. ‘Bye..catch you later..’ I said coming out of the room.

Venkat was standing outside conference room ‘ Hi Vivaan, How are you busy man?’

‘I’m going to teach Anna butterfly in five minutes.Joining us?’ Vivaan replied.

‘Where is old man?’ Virat came from somewhere and asked me.

‘Come anna..’Vivaan called me again.

‘Vivaan,I will come in sometime, you go to pool..’

‘So you asked me to make me come out of that room. …’ Vivaan flared up.’ I won’t teach you..’ he went away.

Virat and President burst out laughing.

‘So you were helping old man…’ Venkat said amidst laugh.

‘What should I do with the meeting. People are in bridge…’ Virat asked.

‘Of course cancel it…’ Venkat said.

‘I’ll go pacify Vivaan..’ I said to President.

‘Yeah while your dad pacifies Priya..’ Venkat winked.

10. blackbeauty84

Finally got WFH since last two days

Adharv and peddadas like this.