1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why did your Last Friendship End?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Vennella, Aug 12, 2015.

1. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Thanks, I wish you the courage to roar in the face your challenges as well. It’s starting to make the changes, Which is hard... once you gain some momentum, It’s gonna get much better.

Roar likes this.
  2. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

It happened a few times with me that the friendships I made when I was at a low point in my life encouraged the victim mentality in me. In hindsight I do not think that venting or expressing the difficulties experienced in life to few close friends is wrong. But realized if we do not work proactively on that particular difficult life situation and the negative mindset, then the relationship can become a trigger to other unhealthy thinking patterns.

When the realization hits me, I try best to be aware and mindful to steer the conversations from venting, sulking, judging, comparing etc.. to accepting, visualizing solutions and pep talk.

Few good friendships slipped away when this was not done timely but maybe they were not meant to last ! I am becoming more and more conscious of opening up to existing friends or making new friends without inhibitions.

Rihana, SCA and Vaikuntha like this.
  3. shahpriti

shahpriti New IL'ite

My last friendship end because she gets married and then a child, so no time for hookups and meeting.

4. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

She was my best mate.Used me and suddenly ghosted me.
    Did that in the past too.
    But this time I am not letting her come back.
    Done and dusted with her now.