1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. blooms4me

blooms4me Bronze IL'ite

Netflix Original Hindi movie- Guilty. good watch. apt content for the climate.

Rihana likes this.
  2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

adutha sattai - Ok one with Samudrakani`s touch

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Watched 'trance' (malayalam)

The trailer, colors... everything promised me that it might be something like 'super delux'.

A thorough disappointment past the initial build up of the story/surprise. They just held on to religion to fill the 3 hours.

Rihana likes this.
  4. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Watched Mardaani 2 bollywood hindi movie on amazon prime. Very gripping story showing true facts from society. story of a police officer catching psycho rapist. No songs no masala. Top class acting by Rani Mukharjee n all other actors. There r some scenes where i just forgot d surrounding n even my breathing stopped. A must watch.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

"The Farewell" - movie about a Chinese family that discovers their grandmother has only a short while left to live and decide to keep her in the dark, scheduling a wedding to gather before she dies.

Excellent movie. Great story. Fine acting. I liked to observe the parts of the extended Chinese family's lives that are similar to Indian families.

Thyagarajan and gknew like this.
  6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Jaanu - telugu movie which is the remake of the tamil one 96 (superhit). Same effect as the tamil one ie touching the heart and awesome picturisation of subtle emotions. Can`t understand why Jaanu failed in theatres! Samantha did well but Trisha scores high. Ofcourse Vijaysethupathi in tamil is unbeatable.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

Kahaani - rewatched it
    Kahaani 2 -not as good as first one, very predictable
    Thirumanam - too preachy
    5 star (Old Tamil movie 2002) - brought back college memories
    Vaanam Kottatum - okay

8. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Watched Pammal K Sammandam with hubby- not oho comedy it's ok comedy
    watched (so many times) Aladdin 2019 alone:blush:- simply loved Will Smith (Genie) because it calms down my nerves.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    gknew likes this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jawaani Jaaneman: Starring Saif Ali Khan and Alaya Furniturewala and Tabu. A 40 year-old playboy's life turns upside down when he comes to know that he has a 20 something year-old daughter.

Good movie. Nice to see this topic in a Hindi movie and handled quite well. There are a bit too many minutes devoted to Saif Ali Khan dancing in pubs, so I took a few minutes to look up Alaya Furiturewala. Wish I hadn't. : ) She is the grand daughter of Kabir Bedi on whom I vaguely remember having a crush on long ago. Luckily, before the mind could dwell too deeply on my crush's grand-daughter acting in movies, the movie moved on to a must-watch part. : )

Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal: Watched it mainly for Dulquer Salmaan. I liked the movie. Timepass with nice story and twists that don't require too much thinking. Gautham Vasudev Menon (GVM) was a pleasant surprise in the movie, hadn't seen him in any movie before. Ritu Varma is another fresh looking South Indian face that made me look up her other movies to add to the list of to-watch movies.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Watch Pelli Choopulu - Wikipedia. She acted with Vijay Devarakonda and you definitely like it.

vidhyalakshmid and Rihana like this.