Finest Post Winners - February 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The curtain falls on February of the fifth leap year of the Century. I always wonder why the burden of bearing the extra day always falls on February. Probably the ancient guys saw February merrily hopping around with the least load and decided to load the extra day on it. The month has come to an end and it is time to announce the Finest Post Winners. As this is a year with an extra day, it would be in the fitness of things to have three Winners this month, two for Finest Narration and one for Finest Contribution. What say you?

Making Rasam is an art and reaching grandma’s standard in it is sheer sublimity. This has been brought out in reverence by Anusha.

I have great pleasure in declaring @Anusha2917 as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award for her post Gradma's Rasam

I have always endeavored to understand the mechanics of true love. I tried to google for it and came up with 12,39,00,00,000 results! And to top it, I see a quote declaring that ‘Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person’ I am struck with awe at the ease with which HariLakhera has brought it out in just one page!

I have great pleasure in declaring @HariLakhera as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award for his post This Is Love

I am stunned by the evaluation of a eleven-year married life with great love and understanding by nuss. And her title is quite suggestive. 'Nothing ugly' it states categorically. That’s how a married life should be. Her post has garnered a whopping 27 likes!

I have great pleasure in declaring @nuss as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award for her post Marriage- The Good, The Bad, (and Nothing Ugly)!

My hearty congratulations to the Winners and my sincere thanks to the proposers and supporters of the Winning Posts!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    nuss, Rihana, Laks09 and 5 others like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations all.

HariLakhera and Anusha2917 like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Thank you very much for the award. :grinning::grinning:I'm very happy I got this award for a post which was on my mind during the period I was away from IL for a while. As soon as a logged in I had to type it out and bring it out of my head.

Happy to be sharing this with @HariLakhera and my twin sister @nuss. (yes recently in one post me and nuss had a twin sister connection of sorts )

Congratulations both of you. :grinning:

5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

nuss, HariLakhera, Rihana and 3 others like this.
  6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

When you are on study holidays before a big exam.... it is natural to want to goof off and do frivolous things. We have all done that. Now that you have the red welt-belt on your name, go on ... study well... and get the best score (marks ? grade ?) on the next attempt.

Rihana, Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats to all the winners
    jayasala42

nuss, HariLakhera and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

nuss, HariLakhera and Anusha2917 like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations to @Anusha2917, @HariLakhera and @nuss.

Anusha2917, Anusha starting her return with the best narration win is remarkable.

Hari Sir, what a great job on "This is love". That is a lesson plan for seniors and those who are likely to become a senior soon, what to expect.

Nuss, You are remarkable and practical in your approach to life. Keep writing more.

nuss, HariLakhera, Rihana and 3 others like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:It must be His not her.

2. Thanks and hearty congratulations to winners of leap month.

3. @Anusha2917 @HariLakhera @nuss
    A small post for you but a giant leap for indusladies voracious bloggers & readers and the just click LIKE. Regulars.
    God bless all sisters and men here with varieties of rasam rasam rasam ,
    Love love love, and only the good good and only Good.

Regards.