1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dont Know To Handle Spouse Even After 15 Years

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BoysMom, Feb 23, 2020.

1. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

Thats what the argument is about. He wants me to go even before he has the offer or come with him in August.

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

The guy is having anger tantrums and slapping a pregnant wife after so many years of being together and a family.
    I am sad for you that you still have patience left for him. Is it safe for you to be with him at time of your life?
    May be India is safer now for you. I know you are worried about kids but you need to be in a better circumstances now.
    Sorry that is all advice I got for you :(

BoysMom likes this.
  3. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

what if you tell him that if he keeps hitting you, you may not be able to keep it a secret. It would be like a warning and the fear of you telling someone, he may change his ways.

BoysMom likes this.
  4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Is that really a loss?

5. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the concern, I dont foresee any danger. In India, it ll double up with his family.

6. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

I wil try that.

7. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

I have to live all alone without any friends around if he cuts off their relationship. Have already cut off a good friend stating I disrespected him in front of them. I have to cut off all the ties with them

8. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Friendships built on lies and false images aren’t true friendships. Please see a counselor on your own and start standing up for yourself. This is not a healthy situation for either you or your teenage children.

9. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Living alone is better than living with an abusive spouse.

OP you are going through mental trauma and kids too will be impacted by this.They are at this crucial age and if not handled with care they may pick up bad elements from inside and outside of their home.
    Friends will come and go.You can also build a support system if you wish .Most women's lives revolve around husband and kids and worry about being lonely if they leave husband.

Actually you are emotionally alone in this marriage and not respected or valued for being a supportive wife all these years.
    Do not give this idea to your kids that women will suffer in silence even if physically abused.
    Stand up.
    If He threatens tell him that you will move out to a temporary place till he behaves in a matured way.Please take control of yours and your kids life.They are also suffering in silence. Kids also need counseling.

BoysMom and KashmirFlower like this.
  10. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

That is what he threatened/said to you?

Looks like his words not your analysis on what happens,

Is it even possible to cut off legally, is that easy ? If so you would have run away with kids by now.

See that your h picked from his family, it is a cycle unless you do something different this cycle continues over generations i feel