1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Like To Join With Me To Do Intermittent Fasting.

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by deepthivinayak1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

I watched few of her videos, sometimes confuses me, she Tells to stick to staple diet and not to avoid any foods. Including sweets and everything she’s telling to eat. How can anyone loose while eating all the sweets available during occasions.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

To help loose weight, Daily half hour cardio is required along w IF. Then u see the difference in weight loss. I’m unable to resume my cardio, have been busy lately. But IF is something that can be done even when u r busy and no time for exercise. This will help u maintain weight, if not loosing.
    Ppl r suggesting to do cardio in the morning like walking, cycling, skipping any cardio but since I’m new to IF feels like do I have energy to add exercise while fasting. And scared that I might end up eating early after working out without bf. Any suggestions..

3. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

No junk at all — is such hard thing :(
    U have healthy eating habits.

4. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Can I put milk in my morning coffee. I was doing black coffee, and was unable to drink without sugar and milk. And it helps me go in the morning. With little addition Of milk to my coffee makes a lot of difference I can finish my cup of coffee, without it it’s super strong to handle it. Did anyone experience this. I’m avoiding sugar completely.

5. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

U can’t have milk when you are in IF, I also can’t have black coffee without sugar so I add low calorie sugar with my coffee.

gknew and shravs3 like this.
  6. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

just saw this video explains about adding cream/milk to ur coffee or not.

7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Anything which has calories will break your fast. Although some have only black coffee it’s not proper fasting. Only water is allowed during fasting...

Itsmylife143 and KashmirFlower like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My goal is to fast 16:8 for 6 days a week. Monday - Saturday. Keeping Sunday as a day to have all the three meals with family.

Week one went well: Feb 9 - 15. Reached the 16 hr goal in 3 days itself.

I read https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Fasting-Intermittent-Alternate-Day/dp/1628600012 by Dr. Jason Fung. It has useful information but I found the organization a little un-intuitive, and the technical terms went over my head. Must be a limitation on my part as the book is a bestseller. Currently, I am reading some articles from the leangains website. Leangains.com

Itsmylife143 and gknew like this.
  9. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

So, you are completely avoiding milk and dairy throughout the day or during the fasting?
    I have started eliminating diary from my diet. I see a tremendous change in my body and bloating too.

10. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

I eat cheese,paneer but not milk

gknew likes this.