Remedies For Early Marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by pinkpeony, Feb 6, 2020.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

You don’t have to perform as group . You can do it in small scale individually also . Do you know your kulaitheivam temple ? Sometimes visiting that place also helps . What is your criteria for suitable match ? Are u looking for someone in USA or India ? If in India touch base with relatives . If in us I’m not sure how arranged marriage works since people usually end up with dating .

2. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

Ok thank you.
    Yes, my mom visited the temple and prayed to our Kuladevi.
    I'm looking in US. We have websites, also common friends and family, finally we have contacted a broker as well. All human efforts are in place, just need divine blessings :) Also need tips to stay positive as sometimes I lose patience and feel sad.

3. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

You need to revisit your strategy. Indian boys who grow up here either end up with their college partners or if they are going to arranged marriage route they go back to India to get married. Very few boys find a Indian girl from US . If possible increase your horizon and see if you can find suitable partner from India. With software jobs many will be available to relocate. This is the reality. How about college mates ? Do you find anyone suitable and still available ?

4. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

I don't agree. Both boys raised in US as well as Indian guys prefer Indian girls working in US. There is a large pool, that is not the issue. That's why I posted in this thread, its not about the strategy, its more to do with divine blessings and timing :)

5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

No matter what when the time is right you will meet Mr. Right with the divine’s grace.

But until then only patience is the solution.

I had been to Thirumanancheri few years back but got married after 2 years.

Every Thursday you can visit Saibaba temple. At home you can chant Siddha Mangala stotram and pray Sripada Sri Vallabha( Incarnation of Dattatreya) with utmost devotion. If you have time you can chant every day.

And most importantly don’t get disheartened.
    These days there are many women who is getting married in their 30’s.

Getting married early is not important but marrying a good and understanding spouse is important.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  6. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

Thank you. Yes, patience is the only solution.

I'm visiting Baba temple regularly for many years, and also did the 40 day Siddha Mangala Stotra parayan a few years ago. I also did parayan of the Sripada Srivallabha Charitamrutam. Any other remedies? Thank you :)