1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions for wet grinder

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by vivbass, Aug 11, 2008.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    iam planning to buy a wet grinder,iam having very old model,so i want to change it......iam looking for table top grinder for 4 ppl'...so plz give your me valuable suggestions,about how many litres i need & which brand is best...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

In chennai all these brands are quite popular and worth the cost, donno whether it will be available in your place. Anyways would like to suggest brands like "Ultra table top wet grinder", "Butterfly - 3 stone wet grinder", "Sowbagya-table top wet grinder"..Ihave personally used all three both in my in-laws place and @ my home. Check for details in the nearby stores. Do not fail to enquire about after sales service and guarantee.

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Supriya & Cindhu,
    thanx a lot to both of u Bowsure i'll check out which brand is available here...

5. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi vivbass,

my vote is for ultra pride. i have the smallest one it is good. also it weighs very less. my mom has the biggest it also works fine. also the reviews r good for ultra.

if u go for ultra or not donot go for mantra, my neighbour got it from india it did not work for more than a month its my suggestion.

6. Rajinikasturi

Rajinikasturi New IL'ite

Any model of ultra is really good and long lasting. Do a market survey based on your requirements and models available and choose the best..

Caution: Though the other attachments [like atta kneader and coconut scraper] are tempting.. dont buy them they are really useless.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi Shree & Rajinikasturi,thanx a lot for the reply. iam still insearch of wetgrinder,here iam getting only local made like Ganga,Amritha may be this weekend i'll search for good brand,thank you all once gain.

8. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    As far as I remember, i think you should be located in Hyderabad near by to Kukatpally or Miyapur. Ultra Brand should be available at TMC or at Shah Electronics in KPHB. I purchased from Shah Electronics, KPHB.
    Hope this info is useful to you.

9. Jayalakshmi Mohan

Jayalakshmi Mohan New IL'ite

Hi Rajini
    I find the atta kneader very very useful. You can make a soft dough very easily with not much of it sticking to the vessel. Hence needs no cleaning at all! In fact, my job is reduced to a great extent because of this!

Jaya Mohan

10. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear sushma & Jayalakshmi,
    thank you very much for the replies..