Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. smileypooja7

smileypooja7 Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much sir for patiently replying to my query.

I have enquired from my parents that our family deity is Lord Venkateshwara and in-laws family deity is Lord Narasimha. I am daily listening to Narasimha Karavalambam and shall start worshiping Lord Murugan from now onwards for answering my prayers.

kindly suggest any remedies to be followed at work as I have many colleagues who are objecting and are creating hurdles for my promotion even though I am senior and experienced.

Thank you again sir.
    Smileypooja.

2. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir

As you said , We planned for pregnancy and got pregnant in Nov. but I miscarried last week. I am very much worried now and want to know when is the best time to conceive third baby and will it be a healthy pregnancy and will the baby be healthy.

also, we are getting offers to buy a new home and the price is less. Can we go for it now? When is the best time to buy house.I have given mine and my husband details below.
    My details:
    Name:Sadhana
    Dob: 11 Nov 1986
    Time: 4.20 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Kumbam
    star: Pooratadhi

Husband details
    Name: Badhri
    Dob: 10 June 1987
    Time: 4.25 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Viruchikam
    star: Anusham

3. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi,

In face your hart is a dosha chart, as I had already explained to you. The transit Jupiter, in the sign of Scorpio, should have given the marriage, since it was aspecting the natal Venus in the D9 navamsa sign. Nomally, when the transit Jupiter, when aspecting the natal Venus both in D1 Rasi and also the navasma chart will give the marriage; but in your case, the natal Venus both in D1 and D9 are in 6/8th position from each other, which is also one of the reasons for the delay in marriage. Hence, let us hope that the transit Jupiter before moves out of Scorpio triggers the marriage.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

4. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hello Sir, Is there any possibilities of love marriage in my horoscope. I mean person belonging to different caste. Few are saying after this June, I dont have any dasha for marriage and this is the last chance. Will I be losing my job too as i am not able to focus on work and no peace of mind.

5. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathi Sir,

I have started looking for an alliance for my son.

You are requested to advice us with matching of both the horoscope details as mentioned.

My Son Details :
    Date of Birth : 17/05/1988
    Time : 05:05 PM
    Place of birth : Thane, Maharashtra

Girl's Details
    Date of Birth : 27/09/1988
    Time : 2:38 PM
    Place of Birth : Mumbai, Maharashtra

Regards,
    Mala

6. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I would like to know when will there be the possibility of a child.

Husband dob : 27/2/86
    5.30am
    Tirupati
    Mine : 6/4/88
    Chennai
    1.20pm

Married for three years, please let us know when we will have our first child.. Is everything fine in our chart.
    Also is there chance to get settled abroad.

Thank you in Advance

Daya

7. strei

strei New IL'ite

This is for a friend sir. Married for almost 3.5 years. when will they have their baby. once conceived but miscarriage happened.

Man: Dob 11 jan 1985
    pob: satna madhya pradesh
    TOB: 12:5 AM.( MIDNIGHT)

LADY: DOB 5.NOV.1988
    POB: JABALPUR MADHYA PRADESH
    TOB: 6:25 PM

If any remedy/puja needed to be done please guide.TIA

8. SCA

SCA New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Giving below details of my children

1. Son

DOB : 10/12/ 2007( October 12th, 2007)
    TIME : 08:03 AM (USA time)
    Place :Towson-Maryland, USA.

He was very well behaved and top student in class but don't know why now days he is behaving very rude and he says he hate us. he is not doing good in class also.
    What are his chances for higher studies and want to know about his future?

2. Son

DOB : 05/ 20/ 2011( May 20th, 2011)
    Time : 10:12 AM (USA time)
    Place : Rockville-Maryland, USA
    What are his chances for studies and want to know about his future?

Thank you,

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your son belongs to Sagittarius lagna and the Lagna is occupied by the house lord Jupiter along with Moon, causing a powerful Gaja Kesari Yoga. Also, in the chart, the Moon and Jupiter are within one degree, which causes a powerful yoga and he will great achievement in his life. You may be knowing Mr. N.T. Rama Rao, the actor cum Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He had this yoga, for his success and elevation from ordinary level to the highest level in the life.

However, his lagna as well as the Lagna lord is direclty aspected by Mars, which will will make him commanding / authoritative in nature. Also, at present, he is running the final phase of Sade Sani (Ezharai Sani)

Also, Rahu in the third house shall make him a very bold and authoitative one. This will be his nature.

He will have good studies, since there is connectivity between the 4th lord Jupiter and also the 5th lord Mars.

The chart of your second son should not be taken up for consideration until he completes 12 years of age.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

It is not proper to study the charts concerning the third party, other than the family members. Hence, please advise your friend to create an account and post the request. If necessary you may assist him / her to create the account.

Regards

strei likes this.