Why You Want To Pay Attention To Democratic Primary - And Why Time Is Running Out

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Thoughtful, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Humanity first!!
    Make America Think Harder -> MATH

I want to pay every American over 18 years old, $1000 a month.

If the first two did not catch your attention, most likely you have heard of the third. Some Asian Guy wanting to give every american $1000. Hmm, sounds like Jayalalitha wanting to give everyone tv and grinder to get votes.

But look a little deeper and Andrew Yang makes sense. This is a guy who went to Johns Hopkins University, wrote his SAT when he was 12 yrs old successfully and one of the very sharp minds. Ask him any question and he will answer with actual numbers and not the political mumbo jumbo which we are used to with politicians.

He says that giving a $1000 a month is like successful companies declaring dividends for its stock holders. We did well, lets share the money. The same for the country. We worked hard and built this economy, now, lets share the prize.

People voted the current President because he was not a politician. Unfortunately for everyone, he was not smart.

But more than numbers and the sharp acument, his sense of humor what stands out with yang is his empathy of putting Humanity first. If this man becomes the President, it will be a game changer, not just for the United States, but for the entire world.

That is why, it is important to voice your opinion. Fund money to the Yang campaign ( even $10 ) which grows from small donars like you and me unlike the Sanders and Buttigiegs of the world whom big corporation fund their campaign, so they can pay them back.

If you are eligible to vote, it is important to not wait until there is one democrat and one republican on the final 2 to pick one. It might not be the right choice.

Only registered democrats can vote in some states for democratic, but on other states, it is open primary and anyone can vote.

I encourage everyone to take 30 minutes a day for a week and listen to one interview from each candidate and see whom you resonate with.

If we don't make decisions, the decision will be thrust upon us.

If you are in the early states, you definitely need to go and support your candidate. If you wait long, good candidates might not remain in the race.

2. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

This is a recent video of Yang and reading the comments will tell more than watching the video:

"We the people want him, BUT the electoral college won’t!!!! So the people have to get out and vote. Beyond 3 million!"

"This man and his wife just took a panel of hosts that are paid to give out differing opinions and brought them all to a general positive consensus. This is our next President"

"he didnt even interject while evelyn was speaking; total respect ✊ i dont even think i could do that but, i was taught to be a stronger more respectful man through this guys example now. yang 2020"

"I wish I was an American Citizen... I would vote for Andrew."

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  3. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Watch other candidates taking Andrews ideas:

4. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

The difference between Wealth Tax vs VAT+UBI explained here:

VAT - Value Added Tax
    UBI - Universal Basic Income

5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Great townhall yesterday on CNN among different democratic primary candidates. If you want to know who is easily the best to beat trump, watch the townhalls.

Yang was easily miles ahead of his competitiors.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  6. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

CNN Analysts on the townhall:

7. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Yang Ted talk from 7 years back. This guy is a visionary