Repair Center for Cookers

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by Surekha1217, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Surekha1217

Surekha1217 Senior IL'ite

Hi pals,

Neone knows some cooker repair shops like fitting the handle setting right the worn out whistle etc....of prestige and other brand cookers in Mussafah??? If nt in Mussafah atleast in AUH.....

Help me out as i am nt able 2 use 2 of my pressure cookers coz of dis...

Rgds,
    Srka

2. lublubna

lublubna New IL'ite

Hi,

i'm also waiting for someone to reply, as i too have the same problem!. but i have heard that pasrt of cooker ( like the rubber ring, whistle etc) are available in KM trading, though i'm not aware of repair shops

3. Surekha1217

Hi pals,

if u have answers for the above query plz do reply....In sharjah v find repair shops for these kinda stuffs....Even if u know shops where they change the bush for mixies and grinder service shops plz reply as they do cooker service too in such kind of shops....

I use 2 do this in dat kind of shop in sharjah...

Expecting ur help.

Rgds,
    Srka

4. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I don't know if there are any repair centres, like the way it is in India. One of my friends had a problem with her Iron box and she didn't know where to get it reparied. Then she spoke to a salesman in KM trading and he gave the address of an authorised dealer's contact details. So I think you can contact somebody in Lulu / KM trading. Sales personnel must definitely be able to help you as they provide warrenty for the Cookers they sell, isn't it?

Try your luck...:thumbsup

5. Surekha1217

Hi vishy,

Dats a nice idea..Will try 2 get some info from either of the shops....Thanks for the info vishy.

Rgds,
    Srka

6. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

I needed to replace my cooker lid valve. Since I live nearby a petrol pump, I walked into their garage and requested to use their spanner from their mechanic, since he was already doing some work he just changed the valve on the spot. They have special tools.