Where can I buy good kurtis??

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Dubai' started by annusura, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii you can try in meena bazar , where you can find plenty of options , especially shops like Diya and hastakala etc have good collection and you can try other shops as well.

2. ReenaVinod

ReenaVinod Bronze IL'ite

thanks all of u for u r info...

3. nadz

nadz New IL'ite

Hi,i have pakistani butter lawn kurtis for sale.If you are intersted i will show you.
    thanx

4. angeldreams

angeldreams Gold IL'ite

Hi Nadz,

can u post few pictures...I need to buy some reasonably priced kutis for daily wear

5. pradneil

pradneil New IL'ite

Hi all
    Am saling kurtiz in normal charges
    If any one interested pls call me 0554598645

6. angeldreams

angeldreams Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Do u have any pictures or FB page

7. SHRINGAR

SHRINGAR New IL'ite

Dear All,

We have a wide collections of Kurti, ethinic tops @ a very affordable price starting from AED.30/- (shipping additional), kindly wats App to 0569447197. Our store is located next to Joy Alukkas building in Sharjah. Our collection of Antique Jewellery, Fashion & Dance Jewellery will surely be of your interest. Kindly pay a visit to SHRINGAR FASHION JEWELLERY @ Sharjah

8. swatikharbanda

swatikharbanda New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, my name is Swati and I am from Bangalore. My hometown is Lucknow, and I usually buy chikan kurtis from wholesale shops there in very reasonable prices. If anyone is interested in buying Lucknow chikan kurtis or material, I can bring from there and provide, please give me a buzz here and then we can talk, Thanks

9. sunita0001

sunita0001 New IL'ite

Fabvery Fashion is a Retail/Online store that sells women clothing and Jewellery in Dubai, UAE. Fabvery Fashion has best range of branded Kurtis collection liked by all women in UAE.Fabvery Fashion has the best quality fabric dress and great online support.Fabvery Fashion provided the next day delivery. you don't need to worry about quality and service when you buy from Fabvery Fashion.

Fabvery Fashion has all Indian ethnic look Kurtis, Kurtas, Tops, Tunics, Indo-Western Dresses, Suit Sets, Office Wear Kurties, Casual Wear Kurties and Ethnic Kurties.

Fabvery Fashion also specialized in Ethnic Oxidised, German silver, Silver/Gold plated, Kundan, American Diamond(AD) Jewelry.

Fabvery Fashion is one of the leading store for Indian women fashion.