1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh noo...is Srika leaving or not? is ORK matured or Srika ? :BangHead:

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

3. creativemumma

4. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

Happy New year.... Next episode please.....

5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-56

Harini

It was a plesant dream with Srikanth when something disturbed me. I tried to close my eyes and workout that dream but it was lost, angrily I answered the phone

‘Who is that?’ I shouted.

‘It’me Harini…Why are you shouting?’ he asked.

‘Because you disturbed my dream..it was a plesant dream with you after a long time.’

‘What were you dreaming about?’ I could feel his smile in his voice.

‘Deeply in love..’ I said remembering a part of it.

‘It’s not a dream then…I’m going to prove it to you everyday’he said slowly. ‘Listen, we have to be in Ramya’s by another one hour. I’ll pick you in another fifteen minutes.’

‘Hey no..I’m hungry..’

‘Same here..let’s eat on the way. Also come out of the apartment, I’m not interested in meeting him again.’ Srikanth declared.

When I got ready and came out of the room,I came to know mum was out to meet Priya. I didn’t bother checking about Nandhini, she would be sleeping for sure. ORK was nowhere in sight , I happily came out of the apartment where Srikanth was waiting in his bike.

He smiled at me and I could feel butterflies in stomach. How nice it is to be in love when a single smile of him is enough to make your day.

‘You are still day dreaming.’ He remarked handing me a helmet.

‘How’s Meera?’ I asked. ‘By the stop at the restaurant..ORK said it’s good and I’m starving.’

After placing the order in the restaurant Srikanth went into detail about how Meera was rescued and staying with Mukund. He was happy that Kishore’s family is finally arrested.

Srikanth was excited about meeting Vithuran and Ramya and we somehow managed to reach the location. This is the apartment which Dev booked before Vithuran’s birth and Ramya has just got possession. Apartment complex was in finishing stage and was not occupied completely.

‘You have been here before?’ I asked Srikanth

‘Dev brought me in once he booked an apartment here.’ He said searching for the apartment and then knocked the door. ‘I wonder whether Ramya has reached yet. It’s very quiet, not expected out of Vithuran right?’ he was saying when the door opened by Rajib.

‘Rajib.. did Ramya invite you as well?..’ Srikanth asked. Sameer too emerged from the house.

‘Come in first..’ Rajib pulled Srikanth in and latched the door. Both of them were staring at me.

‘So are you together now?’ Rajib asked.

‘Yes….’ Srikanth smiled holding my hand.Rajib and Sameer looked at each other.

‘What’s the matter?’ Srikanth asked.

Sameer and Rajib laughed and gestured us to sit in the floor mat.

‘Good to see you together. ’ Sameer looked at Rajib and they were clueless on what to do next.

‘Is Ramya not joining us?’ Srikanth asked them.

‘No..’ Rajib replied.

‘She asked you to talk to us?’ Srikanth pondered. ‘Come on....’

‘Ramya wanted to knock some sense in both of you, wanted us to show you something. But now that you are together….it may not be relevant..’ Sameer said.

‘What did she wanted to show?’ If it’s something to bring us together I wanted to know.

‘Not relevant now..’ Rajib said firmly.

‘It is if Ramya wanted us to see..’

‘Look Srika….it’s very rough..’ Sameer argued.’Rajib..what the hell, let’s show them..’

‘Okay here you go…Insurance Company was denying payment to Ramya stating negligent driving so with the help of Mukund, she got the CCTV footage of his last minutes. Sure you want to watch..’ Rajib looked at me.

‘Yes..’ I said taking Srikanth’s hand.

Rajib pushed the laptop towards us and came closer. I could clearly make out Dev in the video. There was absolutely no vehicle movement and Dev was steady in his bike. He seemed to have spotted the lorry coming in opposite direction and moved the bike to the corner when lorry hit and he was thrown away in the impact. Rajib paused the video.

‘He was alert while driving the bike. All of us assumed accident happened because he is sleep deprived.Both of you stop feeling guilty about it..’ Sameer said as Srikanth released his hands from me. I noticed his eyes were wet as he went near the balcony. Rajib and Sameer joined him as well.

‘No just seeing his last minutes..’ I could hear Srikanth explaining emotionally.

It took him several minutes to be composed.

‘So when did you get back together? You didn’t tell me when you asked for movement back to Chennai..’ Sameer asked trying to change the topic.

‘Just yesterday..’ Srikanth smiled warmly at me.

‘Ramya should be happy about it..’ Rajib said.

‘Is she not joining us today? I was looking forward meeting her..’ I asked.

‘Not today, she is busy with packing. They are shifting here by next two days..’Rajib explained and then said ‘By the way I must get going. I have to join a call. ‘ he started to leave.

‘I must start too…supposed to take Swathi out..By the way Srikanth ORK called..’ Sameer said.

‘I know he must have..wanted me to get back there isn’t? Hopeless creature..’ Srikanth said aloud and looked at me.

‘He is lot nicer personally..you will realize soon..’ I said quickly.

‘Personally? You ineteract with him or what?’ Sameer questioned.

‘Oh yeah..I didn’t get time explaining that..’ Srikanth said and explained how ORK is related to me.

Sameer and Rajib couldn’t control their laughter..’ Srikanth..that’s seriously.. ‘

‘.hey give me a minute..’ It looked like Srikanth struck with an idea and when he explained it, I loved him more than ever.

6. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Sorry guys..got very very busy..posted next episode now

7. creativemumma

Hope there's no motive behind Dev's death and it was an accident

Curious about Srika's idea

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

what is it :confundio1::confundio1: Any mystery behind dev's death??
    Cool and Good Going BB Ma'am :clap2::clap2: Curious to hear from Srika.
    Happy Weekend!!
    Thank you.

9. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Hi BB,

Very nice story. Your narrating style is very impressive. Waiting to know about Srika's idea.

10. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

Excellent narration....