How is Delhi Public School in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by madhu.gaju, Feb 29, 2008.

1. madhu.gaju

madhu.gaju New IL'ite

Hi all,

Could anybody let me know which is the best school in Bangalore.

My son is studying 3rd class now, iam planning to shift any good school.
    But i am in :confused2:to decide the school(as iam not satisfied with CMr national school where they are not maintiang the text books in their education).

Can anybody comment Delhi Public School,Because iam planning to join there.:idea

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Best school in Bangalore

Hi Madhavi,

Can you please add information about CMR National School in the IL Directory. Here is the link for Bangalore Schools section in our directory - http://indusladies.com/directory/schools-132/. That way, it will be helpful for someone coming after you. Hopefully someone else will reciprocate that by adding information about Delhi Public School.

3. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hi Madhavi, I have one of my friends who has put her daughters in DPS and she is totally impressed by the school and the way of teaching..I am sure you should consider that school for your son too!!

4. essvee

essvee New IL'ite

Hi Madhavi,

Even I find the school pretty good....am quite satisfied with the quality of teachers and the general attitude of the school staff. Also, the extra curriculars and the academics are pretty well balanced.

5. ShilpaSuresh

ShilpaSuresh New IL'ite

Hi Sowmya,

Could u pls tell me, which DPS is good ? DPS, South which is in Kanakpura road or DPS East, which is on Sarjapura Road. U hv mentioned that u hv heard good things abt the school thru your friend. Which branch were u talking about? Pls let me know as soon as possible.

thanks,
    Shilpa

6. ShilpaSuresh

ShilpaSuresh New IL'ite

Hi essvee,

Could u pls tell me, which DPS is good ? DPS, South which is in Kanakpura road or DPS East, which is on Sarjapura Road. U hv mentioned that u r quite impressed with the school. Which branch were u talking about? Pls let me know as soon as possible.

thanks,
    Shilpa

7. ShilpaSuresh

ShilpaSuresh New IL'ite

Hi Sowmya,

Could u pls tell me, which DPS is good ? DPS, South which is in Kanakpura road or DPS East, which is on Sarjapura Road. U hv mentioned that u hv heard good things abt the school thru your friend. Which branch were u talking about? Pls let me know as soon as possible.

thanks,
    Shilpa

8. ksameera

ksameera New IL'ite

Hi
    I am looking for CBSE school with French as second language option in high school . My daughter will be in class 8 next academic year . Please let me know which schools near J P Nagar Bangalore have that option . many thanks

Meera