Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radhiga,

Thank you very much for your trust on me.

I fully understand your situation and I would like to advise that mere divorce will not any problem, even though you have been suffering for the last 12 years. The separation / divorce is a killing only. Also, you have been blessed with your son. Inspite of all this, I would suggest that you may try to concentrate on the studies of your child, instead of thinking of ill treatment made by your in-laws and also the neglicence of your DH.

I usally tell to everyone that the Almighty is the witness all the happening around us and he will take care of you and do the appropriate things at the appropriate time. Have a positive thinking. In case if you are employed, please concentrate on your job and also take care of your son, which will be good for you; ofcourse this is not the based on the astrological view; but based on reality of life.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Nayana,

Both the charts do not have any adversity concerning the progeny and you may please ignore the abortion you had. The time for the present is highly supportive for progeny. Hence, in all probability, you may get conceived again before May, 2020 and will delivery a beautiful child.

Please try to get a picture of lord Krishna in the form a small child and pray him with much dedication by offering anything like milk or any milk product or curd in the morning which will help you to get a beautiful child at the earlierst.

Regards

Suma27 likes this.
  3. Pragaspathy

Hi Lakshmi,

Don't worry of what had happened and please trust the Almighty and He will bless you by fulfilling the deisres of getting the beautiful gift of the God.

Regards

4. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir
    Thank you so much sir for your reply now i feel relaxed.
    Though im trying my level best to continue the relationship negligence by my DH before inlaws unable to tolerate.
    Im not working n home none s speaking .im speaking only with my children feel like crying none s there to understand .pathetic situation.
    God should save.
    If any pariharam plz tell me to have peace of mind.
    Hi Radhiga,

Thank you very much for your trust on me.

I fully understand your situation and I would like to advise that mere divorce will not any problem, even though you have been suffering for the last 12 years. The separation / divorce is a killing only. Also, you have been blessed with your son. Inspite of all this, I would suggest that you may try to concentrate on the studies of your child, instead of thinking of ill treatment made by your in-laws and also the neglicence of your DH.

I usally tell to everyone that the Almighty is the witness all the happening around us and he will take care of you and do the appropriate things at the appropriate time. Have a positive thinking. In case if you are employed, please concentrate on your job and also take care of your son, which will be good for you; ofcourse this is not the based on the astrological view; but based on reality of life.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

5. Suma27

Suma27 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your reply sir. Will follow your instructions.

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

If you had been working, it would have been some sort of relaxation in the office.
    In case, if you have the android phone, you may try to browse the google on the subjects of interest which will help you to spend the time. There are lot of useful and unknown things to be learnt. Whatever the subject it may be religious, books, any articles of your interest and so so. So, please try to divert ur mind and thinking and try to go the temples of our choice which will not only help you to get attached to the Almighty, and it will also be helpful to your health. There is no better remedy other than totally surrendering to the Almighty and He/She will definitely hear your prayers and to the needful.

Please do not hesitate to seek any assistance. Hope your son is studying well and please also concentrate on his studies. Things will certainly get changed like the giant wheel will take the one from bottom to top and the people in top to bottom. Nothing is permanent in the life, whether it is happiness or suffering. Happiness is betwen two sufferings and sufferings is between two happiness.

Please take care of you and your son.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

Regards

8. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir
    Thank you so much for your kind reply.
    Definitely will follow your advice.
    Once again thanks for your timely advice.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

If you had been working, it would have been some sort of relaxation in the office.
    In case, if you have the android phone, you may try to browse the google on the subjects of interest which will help you to spend the time. There are lot of useful and unknown things to be learnt. Whatever the subject it may be religious, books, any articles of your interest and so so. So, please try to divert ur mind and thinking and try to go the temples of our choice which will not only help you to get attached to the Almighty, and it will also be helpful to your health. There is no better remedy other than totally surrendering to the Almighty and He/She will definitely hear your prayers and to the needful.

Please do not hesitate to seek any assistance. Hope your son is studying well and please also concentrate on his studies. Things will certainly get changed like the giant wheel will take the one from bottom to top and the people in top to bottom. Nothing is permanent in the life, whether it is happiness or suffering. Happiness is betwen two sufferings and sufferings is between two happiness.

Please take care of you and your son.

9. strei

strei New IL'ite

Respected sir,

once again to you seeking guidance. It is regarding relationship between me n husband. it is going on turmoil from last two n half years. Too much mental trauma. Financially too lots of issues.outsiders playing games. please help me.. do things will get back to good between us n financially. when? Is separation on cards? worried about kids future.. please guide.

Details
    My dob: 16.mar.1980
    pob ludhiana punjab india
    time5:45 pm
    his details
    dob 20 apr 1977
    pob bareilly u.p india
    tob 8;30 am
    TIA

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is not known whether your charts were astrologically matched before your marriage.

From your Moon sign, his Moon sign is third, which should normally be avoided and such matching will lead to some difference of opinion, including frequent quarrels between two.

Also in your chart the Lagna Lord, representing yourself and the 7th lord, representing your spouse are 6/8th position from each other, which is not good for marital harmony.

In his chart, the 2nd lord, lordl of family is in retrograde motion, which is not good for marital harmony.

The 2nd lord,lord of family and expansion of family has gone to the 12th house,house of loss in the chart of your husband, which is a setback in matters concerning bed pleasure.

Thus there are some astrological combinations in both the charts, causing marital disharmony.

However I would like to advise you that the mere separation or divorce will not solve the problem. Hence, if you are employed, you may please try to concentrate on your work and try to bring your kind nice. m case if you are not employed, you may try to find a job of your requirement and try to get diverted from the homely affairs or you can try to go for some advanced training relating to your job, which will be helpful to you.

Regards