General Chat And Banter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Greenbay, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Kailaasa – Reviving the Enlightened Civilization – The Only Hindu Nation
    The website claims that "Kailaasa is a nation without borders created by dispossessed Hindus around the world who lost the right to practice Hinduism authentically in their own countries." The country has its own "passport" and Nithyananda has already released a sample of it online
    Nithyananda is now inviting people to become citizens of his "nation" and is also seeking donation to run it.

Nithyananda, whose real name is Rajashekharan, is a native of Tamil Nadu. He rose to prominence after founding an ashram near Bengaluru in early 2000s. His preachings are loosely based on those of Osho Rajneesh.

Greenbay likes this.
  3. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

:dizzy:

I can’t believe this joker gets away doing things like this. It’s so absurd and the fact that there are people willing to move to his island... makes me question humanity.

Roar, Vaikuntha and startinganew like this.
  4. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Preaching? Nithi?? I don't know what to say..

5. KayKuyil

KayKuyil Silver IL'ite

Imagine the amount of money he had been given by his followers that he could buy an island!

shravs3, Vaikuntha and Sunshine04 like this.
  6. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

He’s backed by all those with Black money. Everyone knows he’s a joker really don’t know how such people are going about fooling everyone

Sunshine04 likes this.
  7. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

How can he have rich followers or any followers for that matter?...

Looks like there are whole lot of nuts fallen out ...whatever sails in ones boat :rolleye:

If they all want to be on an island let them be.. good for them ( and rest of us)

SpringB and KayKuyil like this.
  8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Going off to a safe enclave to practice the whatever isn’t new or novel .
    Has anyone seen episodes of “Fantasy Island” ? YouTube may have the old show.

From wiki:
    At a luxurious but remote tropical island resort, the enigmatic Mr. Roarke somehow makes the secret dreams of his well-heeled guests come true, although twists of fate occasionally turn those dreams into nightmares. He is assisted by Tattoo, a little person who could be trusted to sing out, "Da plan… more
    First episode date: January 28, 1978
    Final episode date: May 19, 1984

9. KayKuyil

KayKuyil Silver IL'ite

It just blows my mind. If it was a movie script or serial, I would have probably LOLed but in reality, this is beyond comprehension.

10. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

My dear hermit,
    Glad to see you took my rebuke in the spirit it was given. Be kind to yourself. There is a current thinking that what we spend day and night repeatedly telling ourselves has a bigger effect on our psyche and actions than a remark here and there by those around us. It is we who take it to heart and immortalize it by refusing it let it go. Here and there, I have also seen this has proved true for me in my personal life.
    Re: Hilly, I dont know just what she did to invite sooo much hate from the right. After 2016, I have given up on trying to figure it out. Haters gonna hate, I guess. But yeah, I love her too! ( though I do bake cookies ;))

SunPa likes this.