1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Nice episode. Eagerly waiting for next one.

2. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Nice episode. Eagerly waiting for next one.

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:BangHead: ouch you paused at wrong place BB ma'am...Waiting for ORK and Srika's one on one :boxing:;) Loved the flow of the story :clap2::clap2: but sad to know abt Meera. Rescue her soon from that demon :grinning-smiley-048: Waiting to read the next part. Thank you and happy weekend.

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-55

ORK

‘Sit down..’ If I could read his mind he wouldn’t have been standing before me if not for his girl friend.

‘You look better now..’He definitely looked better. Last time I saw him he was mourning his friends death and was boozing most of the nights.

‘Yes sir..thanks..these stints abroad helped me better and now I’m ready to come back..That’s why I called you last week..’ he was saying when Harini came into the room carrying coffees.

‘I prefer not to discuss official things here..’ My voice came out bit harder than I had expected.’Let’s discuss on Monday.’ I said in a calmer voice.

‘I would be on leave..I’m going back to London this weekend to wind up things..’

‘Wind up..Why? Who approved it?’ I shouted painfully aware of my tone.

‘My project closed there and I requested for location change, since you weren’t there Sameer approved it..’ he responded relatively calm.

‘Highly unfocused..Sameer knows we are in verge of getting another tight deadline project..you need to be there for at least next eight months..’ I blurted out. ‘Sorry got carried away Srikanth. Let’s meet and clear it out on Monday. Sameer didn’t look into the bigger picture as expected.’ I said as Srikanth looked uncomfortable.

‘No..I’m looking forward to return back..If I hadn’t bumped into you by accident, you wouldn’t even know ….’ He said. Hadn’t been Harini, I would have flew off my handle.

‘I’ll be back in sometime..’Harini excused herself out of the room.

‘Are you trying to do this on purpose? You know well that my project was going to end, you asked me what I want to do next. I came back on leave…’ he went on a roll.

‘You didn’t reply to my mail and knowing I’m on vacation you are attempting a back door escape. Sameer didn’t bother to take my opinion..I’ll have to change your manager ... sorry Srikanth this is nothing personal..’ I tried to explain.

‘Backdoor escape? Seriously? When was the last time you saw me doing it? Why are you taking a dig at Sameer always? Sameer has his reasons to release me…’ Srikanth retorted.

I took a deep breath; this conversation is not even going in the direction I wanted. ‘I know Sameer better than you..’

‘You don’t….’ he defended.

‘There is no explanation to what he has done..’ I said in a raised voice. Harini came back to the room with a worried face.

‘Breakfast is ready..’ she said. She desperately wanted to end this argument.

‘While Swathi was thinking how to convince you and her family, Sameer felt hell lot of opposition from his family. He came out of the family and they got married, so that his family can’t separate them…They weren’t living together as you believed. You straight away jumped into conclusions, fired and insulted him.’

‘Doesn’t make any difference to me or how I feel about him..’ I told stiffly.

‘How about your niece? Why punish her if you don’t like partner of her choice? Neither you nor her parents or anyone in the family attends her call or allow her inside the house …’ he looked at me straight.

‘She chose that life..My sister has never recovered from what Swathi has done.Look this has nothing to do with you…Can we get on with breakfast?’ I stood up. Srikanth remained seated; I wasn’t sure whether he heard me.

‘Srikanth..’Harini touched his hand.

‘His son is named after you.’ He said plainly. That came as a shock, I never knew that.

‘Srikanth..Can you come to my room?’ Harini asked.He followed Harini without looking at my face.

I sat down in my chair.

‘Krishna..what happened? You promised you won’t discuss official things with him..’ Kaveri who stood near me asked.

‘I didn’t mean to. All I wanted was to know him as a person before he started talking about Sameer and Swathi..’

Kaveri looked elsewhere. She has been on me for reviving ties with Swathi for last few months.

‘Okay come out when you are settled..’ She smiled as she left the room.

I didn’t step out of the room for a long time and when I did I found Srikanth has left the house without having breakfast and Harini was napping in her room.

‘Is she annoyed at me?’ I asked Kaveri while taking a bite.

‘Yes..’

‘About what? Sending Srikanth back or the argument with him about Sameer..’

‘About both of it I guess..She didn’t speak much to me..’

‘I don’t understand girls.I wonder how can they fall for characters like this.What Swathi saw in Sameer or what Harini sees in Srikanth..’ I could see Kaveri choking with the breakfast.

‘What happened?’ I asked handing her a glass of water.

‘Srikanth asked me the same question and left before hearing my reply.’ She replied.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  5. blackbeauty84

Many thanks Adharv. Posted next chapter now.

6. blackbeauty84

Thanks Lakshaya. Just posted it

7. blackbeauty84

:) Thanks peddadas

8. blackbeauty84

:) updated their convo now

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:that was really funny....:cheer::cheer: ORK needed it :beer-toast1:
    :lol::lol: ORK and Srika perfect combo :icon_writing: Loved the way their convo went out :eek: Sema interesting update BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: enjoyed reading each and every line. thank you and post the next epi sooooooooon!!

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Super....question from Srikanth is awesome