Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Astrological predictions

Sir,
    Will you be able to see my request and answer? Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thank you

2. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My daughter's name is :- Janani

1) Date of Birth- 4th September 1987
    2) Time of Birth- 10:45 pm (IST)
    3) Place of Birth -Chennai, India
    She is a physician.we all live in US. She recently lost her job. Her engagement was broken as she found out the evil nature of the boy and his family.We are thankful to God very much, but also very upset about what is going to happen now.
    I would like to know how this year is going to be for her and will she get married.Please help us. Thank you very much,

I anxiously await your response. Anandhi.

3. strei

strei New IL'ite

Namaskar sir,

I am here for your guidance. After a long career break due to some circumstances going back to pursue a career or rather say trying to restart my career. But in spite of lots of hard work could not make it

Will I succeed??

should I keep on trying as to date no positive result? PLS

My dob: 16 mar 1980
    Tob: 5:45 pm
    Pob :ludhiana punjab India

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    There are good chances that you will get re-employed before the end of the year, i.e, before 31st December, 2019

Regards

strei likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Hi Anabalas,

There are chances for break of marriage, when the Venus is connected with Ketu and or Saturn

or

the transit Saturn is connected with the natal Venus and or natal Ketu.

In your daughter’s chart, her Venus is aspected by natal Saturn; and also the transit Saturn is aspecting both the natal Venus and also the Ketu, which are mainly responsible for break in marriage.

In as much as the transit Jupiter will be crossing her natal Mars and also natal Mars between 27th December, 2019 and 24th February, 2020, there are good chances that she will get married or getting engaged during this period.

In as much as Saturn is placed in the 7th house from Lagna, aspeting both the Lagna Lord Venus and also the 7th lord Mars and also the luminaries, i.e, Sun, and Moon, they are the main reasons for the delay in her marriage.

There are chances that her life partner may be little aged or a man with old look; but will be a very matured one.

Regarding getting re-employed, the time for the present is very supportive and she may get employed or receive the appoint order at any time the job of her expectation, since the transit Jupiter is aspecting the natal Jupiter.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI Shalini,

Your husband is under the period of Ashtama Shani which will be over by end of January, 2020, which is the main reason for all his suffering. By April / May, 2020, there are eery chances that he may get a good job of his expectation or he may get promoted from his present post, with much perks and recognition.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Sir Please let me know. I'm quite depressed about these Issues. Please help me sir..[/QUOTE]

Hi,

From my data, I find that earlier you had given the birth time as 05.20 on and now you have changed the time of birth as 06.00 pm. Hence, kindly reconfirm the correct time of birth and in the absence of the birth details of your husband, nothing can be predicted. Hence, please try to chekc up his birth time also and repost your request.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

hI,

As per your birth chart, the second marriage is not much supportive; however the period between November, 2020 and Ocotber, 2021 is little supportie and if there is blessings of the Almgithy, you may get a chance.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi Nisha,

There no major sets backs on the compatibility of two charts.

You belong to Taurus Lagna, and your husband belongs to Cancer Lagna, which is extremely good, since they are 3/11th position from each other.

From your Moon sign of Taurus, his Moon sign, i.e, Scorpio is 1/7th position from each other which is good.

From your Sun sign, i.e, Cancer, his Sun sign, Taruus are 3/11 from each other which is also extremely good.

The Venus sign of both are Gemini in the same nakshtra pada of Ardra which is also extremely good for love and romance between two.

Inspite of all these, if there had been any discontent between two is for the main reason that you are at present running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 8th and 11t houses. Normally, the major period of 8th lord will always be an adverse one, irrespective of the fact whether it is a natural malefic or benefic.

Apart from this, you are under the period Ashtama Sani and your husband is in Ezhari Sani, which will be over by January, 2020.

In addition, you are at present running the major period of Jupiter, as already informed and your husband is running the major period of Venus, which are inimical to each other, especially the Venus is more uncomfortable with Jupiter. This is also another reason for the setback.

Hence, things will get improved once this adverse period, especially concerning the transit Saturn is over and from February, 2020, there will be much improvement in your relationship.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi Vidya,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Virgo Lagna, owned by Mercury and the position of your husband is 7th house and his mother is 4th from 7th, ie., 10th house.

Hence, your mother in law is represented by the 10th house from your chart. In as much as the Lagna Lord, representing yourself and the 10th house, representing your MIL happen to be houses owned by Mercury, it should have given the cordial relationship between two; but in much as there are strained relationship between two, the main reason is that the 10th house is occupied by retrograde Saturn and directly aspected by the Mars from a fiery sign, which could probably the main reason.

In addition, the transit Saturn has been in the sign of Sagittarius, where your Mars is placed and will be moving out by January, 2020.

The transit Jupiter has already moved to the sign of Sagittarius and directly aspecting the 10th house, representing your mother.

Hence, in all probability the things will get improved after January, 2020

Hence, you may please try to pray lord Subramnaiam (Lord Murugan) and try to be on fast on every Kritiga nakshtras and try not to entertain any argument with your MIL and in the course of time, things will get improved.

Regards