1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update BB..so its clear now :hearteyes:

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Wow :banana: cool cute and lovely update BB ma'am :hearteyes: soul touching thaan madam ji:cheer::cheer: good going!! Waiting for srika's reaction hearing Abt ork. I thought he will choose dare not bad he dared to take her home ;) let us see how it goes. Thank you and happy weekend. :beer-toast1:

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Loved this episode. Read it thrice. Srika :hearteyes:

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Peddadas..Glad you liked it

5. blackbeauty84

Thanks ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv..yeah Srikanth is yet to know about ORK.
    Thanks and Happy weekend

7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

8. blackbeauty84

Chapter-54

Srikanth

I woke up when her hair fell on my face and for a minute I admired stars in the sky. We are in the terrace of my house. We spoke a lot yesterday night sitting in terrace about what happened in each other’s life. I was surprised to know Urvashi was in touch with Harini and has been passing on some information to her on how I am doing. Harini drifted to sleep during midst of conversation and when I was telling her something about Sriram’s split up with Meera when she fell in deep sleep.

I lifted her head rested on my shoulders and got up. She was smiling in her sleep. May be good dreams? I freshened up came back to terrace to see she was still sleeping.

‘Harini..it’s 5.30 in the morning. You should get back to your house..’ I said. She turned around and started sleeping again..

‘Srikanth..’ she woke up with a jump. ‘I slept is it..You should have woken me up.. ‘

She went to my room for freshening up wherein I went to kitchen for making coffee for us.

‘Good morning..you are up early..’ dad who was drinking coffee in kitchen greeted me.

‘You too..Priya woke you up for jog?’

‘No..I’m awake since last two hours..it was Meera..’ he said hiding a yawn.

‘Meera..? What is it now?’ I was annoyed at the mere mention of her name.

‘Srikanth..not again..’ dad scowled at me.

Meera reached Sriram’s number from the phone of the housekeeper in Kishore’s home. She has been kept under house arrest with no access to phone and till she speaks with her father against withdrawal of case against Kishore. Housekeeper in the house took pity on her and gave her the phone when everyone else was sleeping. As Meera’s parents are abroad they weren’t reachable so she contacted Sriram who thankfully attended the call. She was being physically abused and requested Sriram to help her.

Sriram joined in kitchen by that time and his face was expressonless

‘Oh that’s really…What are you going to do dad? Go to police?’ I asked.

‘We want her out of the house first..Sriram will drive me to Mukund’s house from where we are going to Kishore’s house. She will stay with Mukund till her parents are back..’ dad said handing me a cup of coffee.

‘Is that safe?’ It’s because of Kishore dad is unable to walk without support.

‘We will be fine.’ Dad said firmly.

‘Srikanth..do you have something to eat..feeling damn hungry..’ Harini who entered the kitchen stood in the same place on seeing dad and Sriram.

Both their face brightened up instantly.

‘Harini came yesterday night..’ I declared. Sriram chuckled.

‘We were in terrace..’ Harini said hastily.

‘I think you should spare us the details, Harini.’ he came near her and said ‘Sorry, we will have to leave now.Anyways I have invited your family for dinner tomorrow, let’s catch up then..’.

The mention of family brought me back to the question.

‘Who is your step-father?’ I asked Harini. Dad who was on his way out came back near us.

‘So you haven’t told him yet?’ Dad had a curious look on his face as he asked Harini.

‘No..I mean we were sorting out other things..I will tell now...’ Harini muttered.

‘That’s good. Well, have a interesting day ahead Srikanth.’ Dad grinned.He patted Sriram on shoulder. ‘I’ll tell you on the way to Mukund’s. It will cheer you up.’

‘I thought your mom married Mukund…’ I blurted loudly.

‘Remember the poster in Vivaan’s room..’ dad shouted. His eyes twinkled

‘Well.. I looked at Harini.

Harini was about to open her mouth when cook entered the kitchen. After requesting some toast and another round of coffee we came to garden where we were joined by Vivaan.After answering all the questions of Vivaan, finishing the coffees, I started off to drop Harini.

We both were tired but extremely happy. Morning was very young with morning joggers sweating their way.

‘Srikanth…stop here..’ she said and I parked the bike under a huge tree and looked at her.

‘My mother married Krishna’ she appeared more interested in looking at the car passing in the road.

‘Oh..Who is that…’

She opened up her mobile and showed the photo. It was a photo of her mother with ORK.

‘Srikanth.. say something..’ she demanded. ‘See…. this was quiet unexpected..but my mom is happy with him.’ She explained how her mother and ORK were married months before and how she feels ORK is personally. She got a call from her mother and stepped a bit away to answer it.

ORK out of all the people..I just knew his name..Krishna..It rings a bell ‘He wants to meet you for breakfast. Will you join?’ she appeared as if she is asking for a massive favor.

ORK has shown some human side and helped with my stint abroad but otherwise things were back to the square one with him breathing down my neck in every mails.

‘Srika? Shall I say no then?’ she looked a bit disappointed.

‘Mm..Do I have a choice? I will have to face him someday right?’ I smiled at her and her face brightened.

‘Thanks..’ she came forward to hug me.

‘We are in a public place..come let’s get on with that..’ I said starting a bike.

‘You look like a sheep to be slaughtered..think about me..’ she said pinching me from behind.

‘Did you ask your mum how did that miracle happen?ORK can feel emotions is it?’

‘This is too early to say..but if I haven’t been hearing things about him in office I would actually say he is a absolute gentleman..he is quiet opposite in office..’ she was saying. Anyways ORK would be moving out to Evolution group shortly.

When we entered the gated together Nandhini was dropped home by her company cab.

‘Hey Srikanth..Does that mean?’

‘We are together..’. Nandhini didn’t wait for me to complete the sentence..immediately pulled Harini into a hug and shook hands with me.

‘So happy for you Harini and what early morning date is it?’ she giggled.

Harini winked at me and explained about yesterday night. I couldn’t concentrate on what Harini was talking as I had to literally drag myself towards her house. I could spot her mother who looked angry.

‘Harini..What were you thinking? ..’ her mom asked in a stern voive. She then looked at me and smiled ‘Welcome Srikanth..’

The house was tastefully decorated. Harini and her mother vanished as soon as entereing the house while Nandhini sat next to me.

‘Dead tired. Long shoot..’ she yawned ‘Harini told me about you and ORK’ she started laughing.

I didn’t realize ORK was now near the sofa.

‘Srikanth..’ his voice made me jump and Nandhini looked elsewhere to hide her laughter.

‘Yes sir..’

‘He couldn’t wait to meet you..’Nandhini said keeping her face straight.

‘Me too..’ He smiled at Nandhini. ‘Srikanth, can you come inside the room?..’ he went ahead without waiting for answer.

‘Oh no..’ Nandhini said in a low voice.I made a face at Nandhini and went inside hoping it will not be worse as office meetings.

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Ahhh... too many updates...still i felt you should have completed their convo too :) (Srika and ORK)

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite