1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Depression ??

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by anika987, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello::hello:I tend to agree with @Afresh when she says “one thing at a time to get focused” to achieve the result effectively.
    2. But multitasking is inevitable in certain areas and in day to day activities indoor and outdoor.
    3. In certain business multi tasking helps when certain tasks combined. Flow chart is based on multi tasking in certain productions. A man at the machine is so trained that he or she would be paying attention to several movements at a time.
    4. My mother used to be very quick in her chores in kitchen especially when unexpected guests arrive. I used to marvel of her ability to simultaneously watch all three burners on with dishes getting cooked in various stages . As food is getting ready, the dough also get ready for making idly and dosa. Even chilli powder get ready along with these to be use during as TOUCH for idli /Dosa.
    5. Generally women are said to be masters in multi tasking indoor and outdoor as well. It probably runs in their bloodstream.
    Thanks and Regards.

Afresh and messedup like this.
  2. SRMB

SRMB Senior IL'ite

Mindfulness and meditation helps a lot.

rachaputi likes this.
  3. KookieJay

KookieJay New IL'ite

I'm sure a therapist will understand. But sometimes patients find that their therapist is not a good fit for them so I hope you can find someone you'll be comfortable with. I wish you all the best and I truly hope you can somehow feel better. :blush::blush:

4. neha01

neha01 New IL'ite

I was facing this problem about a year ago and it was so depressing and stressing when confronting people or even sitting our chilling out with friends and family. I lost my confidence to get out in the public. But then a close friend of mine suggested me about its remedies that I could search on the internet. I read so many articles for the same and everywhere was a new product to use as they were all paid promotions. I also fell for the same things as "get rid of acnes in 3 months" articles but nothing couldn't work out for me.

Around 4 months passed and i was still helpless then I consulted a dermatologist, and she first suggested me to go through all the precautions for acnes and zits as it is hidden in our daily chores like

1. Washing facing 2 times a day.

2. Not touching face with hands.

3. Not to pop up the pimple that is already on the face.

4. Having a clean diet with fruits and veggies and avoiding oily food.

But this was the precautions for my problems. But for the zits and pimples that were already there on my skin my dermatologist suggested me to go through a day routine that I am sharing below to help the people facing the same problem that I faced and to save time on briefing on the internet and using market products that are completely useless.

At that time I was in full depression and I became totally under confident then, Then started follow the precaution and the routine which doctor suggest me.

1. After washing face in the morning use best whitening face wash.

2. And after passing the whole day, in the evening wash your face again and apply gently and very thoroughly acne control solution Gel to get rid of the acnes and over it apply vitamin C serum to make the acne gel even more effective and clear the skin tone.

Then I could over come on it.

5. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Don't know how I missed this message. I now learned to choose what to share and what not. May be that's why I don't come up easily as I used to do. Thanks

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. dharmastick

dharmastick Senior IL'ite

You can have a tutorial online that concerns your problem. It will be helpful to you will give you the best result

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:If I stop and close my eyes ...OMG
    AM OUT & never get into depression.

anika987 likes this.