1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:facepalm:I opened the epi with so much of expectation iniya....to see Sammu aunty and vamsi's moments :crybaby2:emathitingale ma :rage:
    who are those 2 guests? will they make any change in veni's life??? Ivaru entha ooru rishi?? am pleased with his patients :hearteyes:
    our padikadha medhavis (college drop outs) Mr and Mrs nivin are kept so busy :eek: guess will soon have to dedicate natachathira jannal from Surya vasmasam :p Mrs nivin over scene pa ! Good going iniya :beer-toast1:

Great evening!! Flight pidichi vandhuru nga ;)

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@IniyaaSri I logged in after few days .. story is going good..Vamsi and Sammu Aunty ..I am waiting for it too...Veni should change waiting for it to happen too...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Amazing story writing skills....:clap2::clap2:
    The stories of Tulsi and Veni have the strength to be individual stories.Waiting to know how these girls (or should I say ladies now) will meet each other. Vamsi is the only common link in their lives.
    Veni's mother - You had kept a low profile of this lady since the beginning of the story I had thought that she is a daughter of poor relation of Veni's granny or a cook's daughter who worked at their place. As per granny's character portrayal I had thought that she had compromised for the sake of caste, but you are a super story teller and brought a hurricane in Veni's thought process about her 'taken for granted' mother.

Looking forward for next episodes with your signature turns and twists in the lives of the our next door Tulsi, Veni, Vamsi, Sammu aunty .....( The characters don't appear to be fictitious at all:worship2:)

IniyaaSri and aarthi28 like this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Very beautifully written Iniya! I haven't visited IL for so quite sometime now so I missed out this story altogether. Just started reading yesterday and couldn't stop until i finished the last chapter you wrote! It's beautiful and I could almost see the visuals before me as I was reading them.

One's family and upbringing have a great impact in that person's life and I love the way you tell these messages without preaching. And the beautiful thing is all the lead characters' lives were impacted by their grandmothers. Veni was pampered and brought up by her grandmother who was caste and class conscious, and that somehow reflected in Veni as well. She became egoistic, stubborn and self-centered like her grandmother even without realizing it.

Vamsi missed out in having a wonderful and loving mother in Samyuktha, all thanks to his own grandmother who influenced him to believe that Samyuktha is a bad person in life.

And Thulasi...dear Thulasi turned out to be a wonderful, cheerful and loving girl all thanks to her beautiful grandmother who taught her to see the beauty in everything and everyone!

This is a beautiful story Iniya and I loved every part of reading them. I can't wait to see the changes in Veni and how Vamsi and Thulasi with reunite and most importantly how these 3 characters will get connected with one another.

IniyaaSri, Rampuri9 and aarthi28 like this.
  5. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

great feedback sofea, giving feedback is also one art,i realize now.

many times i feel im unable to put in words what i feel after reading her story updates :(

you should also read Iniyiaa's other stories on this forum when you have some time:)

IniyaaSri and Sofea like this.
  6. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Hello Iniya
    Hope all well at your side....waiting for the next episode

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I hope everything is ok Iniyaa!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. sweetumrn

sweetumrn Senior IL'ite

Hey Iniya, hope everything is fine... TC

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Hope everything is fine at your end Iniyaa!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

IniyaaSri likes this.